Rinpoche discusses compassion, the good heart, in this teaching excerpt from the 36th Kopan Course.
Rinpoche discusses the benefits of Medicine Buddha practice in this teaching excerpt from the 36th Kopan Meditation Course.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains why there is an urgent need for refuge in Buddha, Dharma and Sangha in this teaching excerpt from the 36th Kopan Meditation Course.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Dissatisfaction is the Result of Desire
Lamrim teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 36th Kopan Meditation Course, Nepal, in 2003.
In this collection of advice for those practicing in prison, Rinpoche explains how to use the situation in prison to develop the mind.
- Meditation in Prisons •
- Prison is an Opportunity to Practice •
- Son Passed Away •
- Using Time in Prison to Practice Dharma •
- Chenrezig Practice in Prison •
- How to Achieve Real Happiness •
Khadro-la wrote this message to explain the purpose of a series of ritual practices she initiated in order to pacify and extinguish the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Reality of What You Are
Advice for those who have offered service as center director and are retiring from that role.
- Thanks to Outgoing Director •
- Departing Center Director •
- Thanks For Service as Director •
- On Retiring •
- When the Center Director Is Changed •
- Work at the Center Is So Beneficial •
- Resuming Study After Directorship •
Advice on how to care for others who are very ill and approaching death, with essential advice and practices for the moment of death.
- Working With the Dying •
- Close to Death •
- Imminent Death •
- When Someone Is Dying •
- How to Support Someone Who is Dying •
- Helping a Dying Grandmother •
- Helping a Friend Die •
- Dying Father •
- Sickness and Death •
- Dying of Cancer •
- Mantra Recitation for a Dying Person •
- What to do for Dying Mother •
- Whether to Tell Someone She Is Dying •
- More Talks on this Topic: Caring for the Dying •
- How to Help People Who Are Sick and Dying •
- Make Strong Prayers to Medicine Buddha •
- We All Have to Die Sooner or Later •
- Coffee Shop in the Pure Land •
Advice on the Diamond Cutter Sutra, a Mahayana sutra which helps us to actualize wisdom and bodhicitta quickly, along with other realizations.
- Benefits of Reciting the Diamond Cutter Sutra •
- The Diamond Sutra •
- Sutra Recitation for Sick Nuns •
- Diamond Cutter Sutra in Retreat •
- Sutra Recitation to Remove Obstacles and Bring Happiness to All Beings •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Making Your Mind Vajrayana
A praise to the Buddha, composed by Lama Tsongkhapa after he realized emptiness. Translated by Geshe Thupten Jinpa.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: You Are the Most Lucky Person