Lama Yeshe discusses the four immeasurables and how to develop equanimity.
A teaching about the importance of bodhicitta, the mind of enlightenment, given when Lama was bestowing bodhisattva vows.
Advice on bodhicitta, the altruistic mind of enlightenment.
- Practicing Patience •
- Generating Bodhicitta •
- You Have So Much to Rejoice About in This Life •
- Effortful Bodhicitta Motivation •
- Motivation is Most Important •
- Live Your Life With Bodhicitta •
- How to Make Your Life Most Beneficial for Sentient Beings, Even With Your Speech •
- The Ultimate Good Heart •
- Living With Bodhicitta •
- Pray to Benefit Others •
- Ultimate Advice for Success •
Advice on the importance of compassion, the good heart.
- The Benefit of Pure Love and Joy •
- Great Compassion for Others •
- Great Compassion •
- The Good Heart is the Root of Happiness •
- Essential Advice •
- Why Compassion is Important •
- Results of Compassion •
- The Quick Path to Enlightenment •
- Compassion is the Basis of Achieving Enlightenment •
- The Advantages of Cherishing Others •
In this teaching, Lama Zopa Rinpoche begins by praising Lama Yeshe's qualities as a hidden meditator with the ability to inspire people from all walks of life. Rinpoche continues with an extensive explanation of how to transform problems into happiness.
This multimedia collection presents chapters from Bodhisattva Attitude, a book that highlights the importance of motivation in our daily lives and activities.
How to develop compassion and offer perfect service to others.
A talk on how to transform problems into happiness by defeating the self-cherishing thought and cherishing others. Rinpoche also advises how Dharma practice in everyday life can help us at the time of death.
A public talk on the essential practice of mind training (lo-jong)
After a short discourse on emptiness, Rinpoche teaches tong-len, or taking and giving—the meditation practice of generating bodhicitta by taking on the suffering of others and giving them happiness
A teaching on the purpose of our life and how to develop a positive attitude, as well as advice on searching for the I.
A public talk on how to transform problems into happiness
A teaching given prior to a ceremony for generating the mind of enlightenment (bodhicitta).