In this video extract, Rinpoche advises that it is most important for young people to learn Dharma, to learn about the mind. Equally important is practicing the good heart, patience and contentment.
Rinpoche encourages loving kindness, the good heart, so that children's lives are meaningful and beneficial for others.
- Giving Happiness to Others •
- Rejoicing in Practice •
- Gift for a Child •
- Advice for a Young Student •
- How Long to Live •
- Message for a Young Student •
- A Place for Children •
- Thanks for Devotion and Good Heart •
- Message to Maitreya School Children •
- The Cause of Real Happiness •
- Planting the Seeds of Enlightenment •
- The Happiest Life •
- Why the Sky is Blue •
- The Best Way to Be Happy •