Order our latest free book, available now! You can also read it online here.
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises students to make the retreat most beneficial by striving to subdue the mind.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: How Living in Morality Brings Peace
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to relate the four immeasurable thoughts to our daily life, with a strong determination to make our life beneficial for others.
In this short excerpt from the 50th Kopan Course, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains the benefits of having positive messages, mantras and Namgyälma protection on his car.
In this excerpt from the 50th Kopan Course, Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses tonglen, the meditation practice of generating bodhicitta by taking on the suffering of others and giving them happiness.
In this excerpt from the 50th Kopan Course, Lama Zopa Rinpoche teaches that happiness and suffering arise from the mind, just as a shadow follows the body.
Lamrim teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 50th Kopan Course in Nepal.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Happiest Life is When You Practice Bodhicitta
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to make charity to beggars by remembering the bodhicitta attitude and reflecting on emptiness, so that the action of giving becomes the cause of enlightenment.
Advice given to students on the practice of Shugden (Tib: Dolgyal). This practice is strongly discouraged by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Ceasing Shugden •
- Advice About Dorje Shugden •
- Student Stopped Dolgyal Practice •
- Dorje Shugden Practice •
- Action Against Lamas •
- Forsaking a Guru •
- More Talks on This Topic: Dorje Shugden •
- Dolgyal Practice •
- Dolgyal Confession •
- Dolgyal and the Guru-Disciple Relationship •
Advice on tantric practices, including the generation and completion stages of Highest Yoga Tantra.
- Completion Stage Practices •
- Request for Initiation •
- Visualizing the Guru as Deity During Initiation •
- Deity Practice •
- Generating as a Deity •
- Self-Initiation and Mahamudra Meditation •
- Highest Yoga Tantra Practice •
- Personal Deity for Tantric Practice •
- Five Buddha Types •
- Request to Practice Six Yogas of Naropa •
- Highest Yoga Tantra Practice •
- How to Achieve Enlightenment Quickly •
- Six-Session Guru Yoga •
- Method and Wisdom in Highest Yoga Tantra Practice •
Advice on powerful mantras with many benefits including healing, purifying negative karma and dispelling obstacles.
- The Exalted Zung of Norbu Sangpo •
- The Mantra Encompassing the Essence of Kangyur •
- The Wisdom Mantra Called the Arya Six Syllables •
- Stainless Pinnacle Lotus Mantra •
- Amoghapasha Mantra •
- Benefiting Others with Namgyälma Mantra •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Twofold Benefit of Bodhicitta
Advice on the importance of compassion, the good heart.
- The Benefit of Pure Love and Joy •
- Great Compassion for Others •
- Great Compassion •
- The Good Heart is the Root of Happiness •
- Essential Advice •
- Why Compassion is Important •
- Results of Compassion •
- The Quick Path to Enlightenment •
- Compassion is the Basis of Achieving Enlightenment •
- The Advantages of Cherishing Others •
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Enlightenment •
- Rinpoche's Online Advice Book: Every Sentient Being Is Most Precious •