Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave these instructions on how to think during the section on rejoicing in Lama Chöpa at a retreat held in Bendigo, Australia.
This book is a unique study program which provides a 365-day outline of the graduated path to enlightenment in a clear, practical format that is suitable for both individual and group practice.
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises that all our happiness and suffering come from the mind, and if there is no anger, there is no external enemy.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: We All Have Many Lifetimes
In this video, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains how to show respect to Dharma texts, including digital devices containing Dharma.
Advice on various mantras including those specifically for long life, good health, success and for dispelling obstacles.
- Namgyalma Protection •
- Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- White Tara Mantras •
- Two Million Manis •
- Blessing Sound Offerings •
- A New Mantra and its Benefits •
- Mantras for Success •
- The Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- The Great Increasing Jewel, Fathomless Celestial Mansion, Extremely Well Abiding, Secret Holy Mantra •
- Tara Mantra for Success and Dispelling Obstacles •
- Mantras for Forgetfulness •
- Benefits of Namgyalma Mantra •
- Mantra: Exalted One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred •
- Buddha’s Name Mantra – Protecting from the Three Lower Realms •
- The Mantra Called Sublime One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred, Completely •
- White Umbrella Mantra and Deity •
- Benefits of OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Two Essential Daily Practices •
- The Benefits of Reciting OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Recite Amitabha’s Name Every Day •
- Visualization While Reciting Amitayus Long-life Mantra •
- Chenrezig Mantra, Lamrim and Preliminary Practices •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Being in Prison Is an Incredible Opportunity
Advice on pilgrimage to the holy places including Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda, and practices which can be done at the sacred sites.
- Pilgrimage to Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda •
- Advice and Practices for Pilgrimage •
- More Talks on this Topic: Pilgrimage •
- Why Bodhgaya Is So Important •
- A Piece of the Pure Land •
- Swayambunath Mountain •
- Tso Pema, the Holy Lake of Padmasambhava •
- Amitayus Meditation at Maratika •
- Pilgrimage to Holy Places in Kathmandu •
- Pilgrimage to Bhutan •
Advice on how to eliminate anger by practicing patience and thus contributing to world peace.
- Angry With Organization •
- Harsh Words •
- Eliminating Anger •
- Contribution to World Peace •
- Practicing Patience •
- Dealing with Anger •
- Fed Up With Anger •
- More Talks on This Topic: Anger •
- The Importance of Practicing Patience •
- Everything Comes From Your Mind •
- Patience Brings Success and Happiness •
- The Perfection of Patience •
- Patience is the Most Important Practice •
- Practices for Domestic Violence and Abuse •
- How One Second of Anger Destroys Eons of Merit •
Advice on how to resolve conflict with fellow students at the Dharma center by remembering their kindness and developing a tolerant and compassionate attitude.
- Having the Attitude to Help •
- Complaints about Director •
- Advice for Dealing with Difficult People •
- Conflicts with Fellow Students •
- Living with a Difficult Student •
- Every Sentient Being Is Most Kind, Most Dear, Most Precious •
- Why Compassion Is Most Important at the Center •
- Reflect on the Kindness of Others •
- Excluded from the Center •
In this video, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains that the wisdom realizing emptiness eradicates ignorance, just as a vacuum cleaner or broom removes dust.
In this multimedia title, Lama Yeshe speaks frankly about the challenges and opportunities facing Western Sangha.
An article by Nicholas Ribush about the growth of Tibetan Buddhist publishing in the West.
Rinpoche gave this advice about resolving complaints and dealing with interpersonal conflict at the Dharma center. Rinpoche said the real enemy and the cause of all our problems is the self-cherishing thought.
A collection of anecdotes about the life of Lama Zopa Rinpoche, and how he works day and night, without stopping, for the benefit of all sentient beings.