Advice on powerful mantras with many benefits including healing, purifying negative karma and dispelling obstacles.
- The Exalted Zung of Norbu Sangpo •
- The Mantra Encompassing the Essence of Kangyur •
- The Wisdom Mantra Called the Arya Six Syllables •
- Stainless Pinnacle Lotus Mantra •
- Amoghapasha Mantra •
- Benefiting Others with Namgyälma Mantra •
Advice on various mantras including those specifically for long life, good health, success and for dispelling obstacles.
- Namgyalma Protection •
- Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- White Tara Mantras •
- Two Million Manis •
- Blessing Sound Offerings •
- A New Mantra and its Benefits •
- Mantras for Success •
- The Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- The Great Increasing Jewel, Fathomless Celestial Mansion, Extremely Well Abiding, Secret Holy Mantra •
- Tara Mantra for Success and Dispelling Obstacles •
- Mantras for Forgetfulness •
- Benefits of Namgyalma Mantra •
- Mantra: Exalted One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred •
- Buddha’s Name Mantra – Protecting from the Three Lower Realms •
- The Mantra Called Sublime One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred, Completely •
- White Umbrella Mantra and Deity •
- Benefits of OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Two Essential Daily Practices •
- The Benefits of Reciting OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Recite Amitabha’s Name Every Day •
- Visualization While Reciting Amitayus Long-life Mantra •
The ten benefits of reciting or even seeing, touching or remembering the Lotus Pinnacle of Amoghapasha mantra, translated by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Mantras offered by Lama Zopa Rinpoche for healing and protection
A practice that protects people from untimely death, the dangers of the elements and other unfavorable conditions.
This short teaching on the power of mantra was Lama Yeshe's response to a question from a student at Kopan Monastery, Nepal, in 1975.
Four precious mantras and some of their benefits, which include purification of heavy negative karma created in the past.
A mantra that eliminates all fears, pacifies negative karma and sickness, and collects merit
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave these instructions for a practice to stop rain. Sur (Aroma Charity for Spirits) is a form of smoke offering using roasted barley flour and other substances.
A practice to control earthquakes and the four elements, this is also beneficial for protection from radiation.
These teachings include a history of the Maitreya project, as well as a commentary and oral transmission of the Namgyälma, Stainless Pinnacle and other mantras
Rinpoche explains the benefits of reciting the Clouds of Offering mantra.
A teaching and brief commentary on the benefits of the Heart of Amogapasha Mantra
An excerpt from Lama Zopa Rinpoche's invitation to join the 100 Million Mani retreat. Includes a recording of Rinpoche chanting OM MANI PADME HUM.