Rinpoche explains why we have a human rebirth in this teaching excerpt.
Advice on karma, including how to create good karma and avoid nonvirtue.
- Accepting Karma •
- Many Obstacles Due to Karma •
- Karma of a Group is More Powerful •
- Everything is Produced by Karma •
- Result of Past Karma •
- Karma and Its Results •
- Good Karma of Caring For Animals •
- Think of the Kindness of Sentient Beings •
- The Karma of Harming Others •
- Treat Others Peacefully, Be a Good Example to the World •
- It Is Best to Live in Morality •
- The Power of Dharma Practice •
- Happiness Comes from Cherishing Others •
- The Merit Will Run Out •
- The Truth Will Win •
- Dharma Practice Is So Important •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises the importance of having a pure motivation free from worldly concerns, so that our actions become Dharma. This excerpt is from a series of ten discourses that form the basis of Rinpoche's book The Door to Satisfaction.
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains that everything comes from karma, so we can create suffering or happiness, enlightenment or hell.