Advice on how to prepare oneself for death, which can happen at any time. Includes practices for students whose death is imminent.
- Premonition of Death •
- Death Can Happen Anytime •
- Rely on Amitabha •
- Death Can Happen at Any Time •
- Preparing for Death •
- Donating Organs •
- Dream of Death •
- Practices When Close to Death •
- Whether to Tell Family About Life Obstacles •
- Practices to Prepare for Death •
- Making a Will •
- More Talks on this Topic: Preparing for Death •
- Amitabha is Guiding You •
- Confession Before Passing Away •
- Imminent Death •
- Transference of Consciousness at Death Time •
- Rely on Guru Amitabha •
- Vajrayogini Visualization •
- Don’t Be Afraid of Death •
- Integrating the Five Powers •
- Student Close to Passing •
This multimedia series presents chapters from the LYWA book Life, Death and After Death in a format that includes written teachings enhanced by audio, video and images.
Teachings by Lama Yeshe on death, intermediate state and rebirth, and an introductory talk by Lama Zopa Rinpoche on cultivating a peaceful mind.
A public talk about the purpose of life and developing the correct attitude toward death
Rinpoche discusses in depth the process one should take when making preparations for death and giving the gift of life through organ donation
Prayers, practices and mantras for the time of death
A teaching on the technique for transferring consciousness at the time of death
Technique for transferring consciousness at the time of death.
A last letter from Lama Yeshe, written when he was seriously ill in hospital.
- Ensuring a Peaceful Death •
- Feeling Happy About Death •
- Rejoicing in Life Practice •
- Rejoice before Dying •
- Now You Can Be Completely Happy •
- So Much for You to Rejoice In •