The real enemy is ignorance, the self-cherishing thought, so there’s no reason to get angry with external conditions
Lama Yeshe on how to deal with attachment through a realistic attitude, so we remain calm and clear when experiencing pleasure.
We have the potential to be totally free from the suffering of samsara and its cause, delusion and karma.
When the mind is under the control of disturbing thoughts there is no peace or happiness
In order to control anger, we must reflect well on its shortcomings
Recognizing and renouncing harmful thoughts and actions brings peace and a meaningful life.
Anger, attachment and ignorance are the cause of all our suffering
Following desire always results in dissatisfaction.
The real hero is the person who fights anger and defeats the inner enemy, the delusions.
How delusion and karma bind us to samsara.
Creating harmony and good communication with others through compassion and thought transformation rather than blaming and criticizing.
How to deal with anger—one's own anger and the anger of others directed at oneself.
Teaching on six factors leading to the growth of delusion
- Angry With Organization •
- Harsh Words •
- Eliminating Anger •
- Contribution to World Peace •
- Practicing Patience •
- Dealing with Anger •
- Fed Up With Anger •
- More Talks on This Topic: Anger •
- The Importance of Practicing Patience •
- Everything Comes From Your Mind •
- Patience Brings Success and Happiness •
- Attachment and Ordination •
- Disadvantages of Attachment •
- The Pain of Attachment •
- Attachment to a Good Reputation •
- Sexual Pleasure is For a Short Time •
- Simplifying Life •
- How to Avoid Being Driven by One’s Desires •
- How to Stop Attachment •
- The Buddhas and Bodhisattvas Cherish You •