Advice about lung, a state in which the winds within the body are unbalanced or blocked, thus causing various illnesses.
- Lung After Retreat •
- Antidote to Lung •
- Severe Lung •
- Pujas for Lung •
- Practices for Lung •
- Practicing Tong-len for Lung •
- Advice for a Monk With Lung •
- Advices for Lung •
- Heart Sutra and Other Practices for Lung •
A transcript of teachings given by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 20th Kopan Course. Includes a discourse on the bodhisattva vows by Khen Rinpoche Lama Lhundrup, late abbot of Kopan Monastery.
Essential advice and practices for the moment of death.
- Support at Death Time •
- Namgyalma Visualization •
- Recitation of the Tengyur •
- Brother Dying •
- Preparing for Death •
- Friend Dying of Cancer •
- Father Dying •
- Mother Dying •
- Mother Close to Death •
- Practices for Mother Passing Away •
- How to Help Dying Mother •
Advice for students who are experiencing difficulties with their Dharma practice.
- No Progress in Practice •
- Doubts •
- Obstacles •
- Difficulty with Prostrations •
- Not Enough Merit to Practice Tantra •
- Cutting Distractions to Practice •
- Difficult Retreat •
- Faults in Practice •
- Needing Money for Retreat •
- Purifying Obstacles to Dharma Practice •
- Outer and Inner Obstacles to Dharma Practice •
- Purifying Obstacles to Dharma Practice •
Advice for students who have broken their vows or stopped their daily practice commitments.
- Confessing Broken Commitments •
- Purifying Broken Commitments •
- Giving Up Lay Vows •
- Problem Doing Commitments •
- Giving Up Commitments •
- Giving Back Commitments •
- Confession of Broken Commitments •
- Broken Lay Vows •
- Unable to Keep Commitments •
- Illness During the Teachings •
- Broken Vows •
- More Talks on this Topic: Broken Vows and Commitments •
- Initiation and Tsa-tsa Commitment •
- The Effect of Broken Commitments •
- Too Busy for Daily Commitments •
- Broken Tantric Commitments •
Advice on the importance of compassion, the good heart.
- The Benefit of Pure Love and Joy •
- Great Compassion for Others •
- Great Compassion •
- The Good Heart is the Root of Happiness •
- Essential Advice •
- Why Compassion is Important •
- Results of Compassion •
- The Quick Path to Enlightenment •
- Compassion is the Basis of Achieving Enlightenment •
- The Advantages of Cherishing Others •
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Illusory Nature of Reality
Browse our collection of LYWA books translated into German, including new translations, What is Meditation? by Lama Yeshe and How to Practice Dharma by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Browse our collection of translations into Vietnamese, now available as free PDF files. Our latest Vietnamese translations are The Foundation of All Good Qualities and several teachings by Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Lama Yeshe discusses how to use intensive wisdom to gain insight into the illusory nature of reality. Also included is a short interview.
Changing the World One Mind at a Time
Advice on the practice of giving and letters of thanks to benefactors of Rinpoche's centers and projects.
- Kind Benefactor •
- Thanking Benefactors •
- Thanks for Donation to Kopan •
- Donation to Amdo Eye Center •
- Ways to Give Away Money •
- Investing for Real Profit •
- Helping a Business •
- The Center is of Utmost Importance •
- Thanks for Generosity to FPMT and His Holiness the Dalai Lama •
Advice on how to resolve parenting problems by focusing on the good heart, loving kindness and compassion for others.
- Problems With Children •
- Growing Up Too Fast •
- A Bad Mother? •
- Prayers For Child’s Return •
- Abusive Teenager •
Advice on various practices and mantras for animals, including those which are sick and dying.
- How to Benefit Animals •
- Building an Animal Sanctuary •
- Compassion Brings Us Closer to Enlightenment •
- Advice About Caring for Dogs •
- Take Care of Animals with Compassion •
- Practices to Benefit a Cat •
Advice on matters related to travel and immigration, including how to think when traveling by plane and practices for removing visa obstacles.
- Note for Hotel Maid •
- Border Crossing to Nepal •
- Obstacles to Getting a Visa •
- Removing Long-term Visa Obstacles •
- Mantra Recommended Before Traveling •
- Improving Dependent Arising: How to Eliminate Obstacles before Travel •
- Advice for Flying •
- Immigration Difficulties •
- Success in Removing Visa Obstacles •
- Query About Travel and Sur Practice •
- Tara Practice and Prayers While Flying •
- Travel Risk in Third World Country •
- Visa Obstacles for Geshe •
- Removing Travel Obstacles •
- Travel Obstacles •