Lama Zopa Rinpoche: How a Positive Label Creates the Cause for Happiness
Advice on how to create the cause of happiness and success in this life and future lives until enlightenment, by practicing compassion, the good heart.
- A Beneficial Life •
- Helping Others With a Good Heart •
- How to Combat Self-cherishing •
- Our Purpose is to Serve Others •
- Advice for a Happy Life •
Advice on how to utilize obstacles on the path to enlightenment by practicing thought transformation.
- A Positive Way of Thinking •
- Thought Transformation •
- Practice Thought Transformation •
- Hardships •
- When Problems Interfere with Practice •
- Taking on Obstacles •
- Dealing With Sadness •
- Dealing with Depression •
- More Talks on this Topic: Transforming Problems •
- Utilizing Obstacles on the Path to Enlightenment •
- Experience Obstacles for All Sentient Beings •
- Remedy for Obstacles, Fear and Worry •
- How to Transform Obstacles •
- Rejoice in the Problems •
- The Experience Purifies Your Negative Karma •
- Experience the Sickness for All Sentient Beings •
- Experience the Difficulties with a Good Heart •
- When We Have Bad Experiences •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave this practice advice while he was circumambulating and reciting texts at the Mahabodhi Stupa, Bodhgaya.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains the benefits of practicing in Bodhgaya and advises specific practices to be done while on pilgrimage.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: Doing Two Things at Once
Volume 2 in our new ebook series includes teachings on a range of lamrim topics and excerpts from Lama's commentary on the deity yoga practice of Manjushri.
Advice for center directors on how to resolve conflict with difficult students at the Dharma center by remembering their kindness and having an open heart, tolerance and compassion.
- Center Disharmony and Theft •
- Difficulties in Dharma Center •
- Problems at a Dharma Center •
- How to Bring Harmony to the Center •
Verses from a sutra found in the Kangyur on the benefits of circumambulating stupas, translated by Lama Zopa Rinpoche. The teaching includes a commentary on the verses.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Subdue Your Mind
Advice on how to purify negative karma in relation to the guru, given to students confessing mistakes.
- Regretting Anger Toward Rinpoche •
- Confession of Anger •
- Confessing Mistakes •
- Confessing Negative Thoughts •
- Heavy Karma of Criticizing the Guru •
- Mitukpa Mantra and Being Vegetarian •
- Not Following the Guru’s Advice •
- Degeneration of Guru Devotion •
- Impatient and Upset at the Teachings •
In the first volume of our new ebook series, Lama Yeshe discusses the principal aspects of the path to enlightenment and offers general advice on relationships, educating children and a range of other issues.
Advice on the importance of Dharma practice and how to actualize the lamrim, the path to enlightenment.
- Doubts About Lam-rim •
- The Quickest Path to Enlightenment •
- Special Qualities of Buddhism •
- Lama Tsongkhapa's Teachings •
- Lam-rim Quotes •
- Lam-rim and Tantra •
- Following the Basic Program •
- Recognize the Nature of Suffering •
- This Perfect Human Rebirth is Most Precious •
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Enlightenment •
- Definition of a Holiday •
- Freedom is in Our Hands •
- The Essence of Lama Tsongkhapa’s Teachings •
Advice given to students on the practice of Shugden (Tib: Dolgyal). This practice is strongly discouraged by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Ceasing Shugden •
- Advice About Dorje Shugden •
- Student Stopped Dolgyal Practice •
- Dorje Shugden Practice •
- Action Against Lamas •
- Forsaking a Guru •
- More Talks on This Topic: Dorje Shugden •
- Dolgyal Practice •
- Dolgyal Confession •