Advice on how to correctly meditate on emptiness (shunyata).
- The Merely Imputed I •
- Meditation on Emptiness •
- Meditations for Inner Peace •
- How to Realize Emptiness •
- Getting Depressed by Emptiness •
- Response to Questions on Emptiness •
- More Talks on this Topic: Emptiness •
- The Merely Labeled I •
- The Real I Cannot Be Found •
- The Object to Be Refuted •
- Rinpoche's Online Advice Book: Emptiness Meditation While Walking •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses the merely labeled I in this excerpt from a teaching given at Root Institute, Bodhgaya, in 2012.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to meditate on emptiness in daily life in this excerpted teaching.
Lama Yeshe discusses meditation experience in tantric practice.
Lama Yeshe discusses how to use intensive wisdom to gain insight into the illusory nature of reality. Also included is a short interview.
Lama responds to student questions about the practice of mahamudra.
How to recognize that everything is like an illusion or a dream.
Rinpoche's teachings on the emptiness of the "I" are presented here in a multimedia format.
A teaching on buddha nature and the emptiness of the mind
These teachings were given in June 2008 at the White Eagle Conference Center in Crestone, Colorado.
A step-by-step guide on how to realize emptiness and cut the root of samsara.
The I appears to exist from its own side, but it is merely imputed by the mind
A teaching on the dualistic mind, excerpted from a commentary on the Manjushri Yoga Method
A teaching on non-duality excerpted from a commentary on the Manjushri Yoga Method.