Advice for students planning to build at the Dharma center.
- Completion of a Stupa •
- Renovations at the Center •
- Building a New Gompa After a Fire •
- Thank You and Rejoice! •
- A New Center Building •
- Pujas Before Felling Trees •
- Construction of a New Building •
- The Four Harmonious Brothers •
Advice and practices for infectious diseases, including coronovirus COVID-19, Ebola and HIV/AIDS.
- Lyme Disease •
- Mantra For Ebola •
- Request to Build Naga King Statue in Africa •
- Ebola Virus •
- NDM-1 Superbug •
- Tuberculosis •
- Ross River Fever •
- Fatigue and Lyme Disease •
- Ebola Outbreak •
- Bird Flu •
- Practices for Ebola •
- Practices for Coronavirus (COVID-19) •
- Essential Practices for Protection from Coronavirus COVID-19 •
- A Good Opportunity to Serve Sentient Beings •
- The Power of Bodhicitta •
This supplication was composed by Khadro-la (Rangjung Neljorma Khadro Namsel Drönme) on March 30, 2020, at the request of friends around the world.
This excerpt is from an introductory talk given to Western students who had traveled to Bodhgaya to receive the Kalachakra initiation from His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
In this teaching excerpt Lama Yeshe discusses death and rebirth in various realms of cyclic existence.
"The best Dharma practice, the most perfect, most substantial, is without doubt the practice of bodhicitta." – Lama Yeshe
Lama Thubten Yeshe: Sangha is Us Helping Each Other
In this teaching excerpt, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to experience disease and other problems for all sentient beings.
A teaching by Lama Yeshe on refuge, the five lay precepts, the bodhisattva vows and more. This was one of Lama's last teachings before he passed away.
Advice on the power of relics, from which we receive blessings that bring us closer to enlightenment.
- Blessings from the Relics on Tour •
- Relic Tour Brings World Peace •
- Benefits of Relics •
- Benefits of Holy Relics •
- Thanks For Hosting Relics •
- Why Relics Glow •
- Heruka Relic from Mount Kailash •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains how Dharma provides us with a method to achieve happiness and avoid suffering in this excerpt from a two-week lamrim course held in California in 1977.
The ten benefits of reciting or even seeing, touching or remembering the Lotus Pinnacle of Amoghapasha mantra, translated by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche has recommended this prayer for protection and healing from the coronavirus COVID-19.
Lama Yeshe discusses the meaning of "buddha" and how to become completely open and free from ignorance, in this excerpt from a public talk on the four noble truths.