Lamrim teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 13th Kopan Course in Nepal.
Lama Yeshe: Acting in the Middle Path
Three discourses excerpted from a series of talks about the Highest Yoga Tantra practice of Vajrayogini.
Rinpoche teaches that our happiness is dependent upon others in this excerpt from the 30th Kopan Meditation Course.
In this excerpt from the 30th Kopan Course, Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses bodhicitta, the determination to achieve enlightenment for all sentient beings
In this excerpt from the 30th Kopan Course, Lama Zopa Rinpoche teaches that we need to practice mindfulness, seeing that all causative phenomena are in the nature of impermanence.
In this excerpt from the 30th Kopan Course, Lama Zopa Rinpoche teaches that all things are transitory and empty of inherent existence.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Medicine for the Emotional Mind
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Importance of Guru Devotion
Lamrim teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 30th Kopan Course in Nepal.
Lama Yeshe: True Suffering and Its Cause
Advice on how to follow the Buddhist path and how to bring benefit and happiness to others through Dharma practice.
- Practice Advice for a New Student •
- Study and Practice Advice for a New Student •
- The Ultimate Goal •
- Advice to a New Student •
- Beneficial Practices for a New Student •
- New Student Practice Advice •
- The Mahayana Path •
- Tong-len and Tsa-tsa Practice •
- Practicing with Effort •
- Lamrim and Deity Practice Advice •
- Following the Buddhist Path •
- Think of the Happiness of Others •
- A Simple Daily Practice for a New Student •
- Use Your Life to Benefit Others •
- Lamrim Study and Meditation is Most Important •
- Reciting Mantras •
- The Main Purpose of Your Life •
- First Time at a Kopan Course •
- Beneficial Practices •
- The Best Time to Practice Dharma •
Advice and prayers for peace, harmony and happiness in countries experiencing conflict.
- Prayer for Peace •
- September 11 •
- Post-September 11 •
- Advice After the US Election •
- Prayers for Afghanistan •
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains that we live our entire life grasping at the real I, but in Buddhism we learn that the way the self appears is a total hallucination.
Advice on meditations and mantras for healing and purifying sickness, spirit harm, negative karma and obstacles to a long life.
- Vision of Tara •
- Medicine Buddha Puja •
- White Tara and Chenrezig Simhanada Practices •
- Benefits of Medicine Buddha Practice •
- White Tara’s Long-life Nectar •
- White Tara Meditation •
- White Tara Practice •