Advice on practices which may help remove obstacles for those who are unemployed and having difficulties finding work.
- Looking for Work •
- Success in Finding a Job •
- Obstacles to Finding Work •
- Can’t Find a Job •
- Practices for Successful Jobseeking •
Advice about the importance of the Dharma center, which brings benefit to so many sentient beings.
- Tenth Anniversary Message •
- Thirtieth Birthday Message •
- The Importance of the Dharma Center •
- Benefits of FPMT Projects •
- Benefits of the FPMT •
- Dharma Centers •
- The Dharma Center is an Emergency Rescue Operation •
- Benefits of Dharma Centers and Temples •
- Benefits of Working at a Dharma Center •
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Power and Potential of the Mind
A talk by Tenzin Ösel Hita on unconditional love and how to practice Dharma.
Tenzin Ösel Hita addresses a ;wide range of topics including education, masculinity, patience, discipline, jealousy and anger in this Dharma talk.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Peaceful Prison
Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses the merely labeled I in this excerpt from a teaching given at Root Institute, Bodhgaya, in 2012.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to meditate on emptiness in daily life in this excerpted teaching.
In this teaching Lama Yeshe advises the importance of pratimoksha vows and responds to students' questions about the five lay vows.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche wrote this article at the request of Renuka Singh for her anthology, The Path of the Buddha, published in 2004.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: How a Positive Label Creates the Cause for Happiness
Advice on how to create the cause of happiness and success in this life and future lives until enlightenment, by practicing compassion, the good heart.
- A Beneficial Life •
- Helping Others With a Good Heart •
- How to Combat Self-cherishing •
- Our Purpose is to Serve Others •
- Advice for a Happy Life •
In this collection of advice for those practicing in prison, Rinpoche explains how to use the situation in prison to develop the mind.
- Meditation in Prisons •
- Prison is an Opportunity to Practice •
- Son Passed Away •
- Using Time in Prison to Practice Dharma •
- Chenrezig Practice in Prison •
- How to Achieve Real Happiness •
Advice on how to utilize obstacles on the path to enlightenment by practicing thought transformation.
- A Positive Way of Thinking •
- Thought Transformation •
- Practice Thought Transformation •
- Hardships •
- When Problems Interfere with Practice •
- Taking on Obstacles •
- Dealing With Sadness •
- Dealing with Depression •
- More Talks on this Topic: Transforming Problems •
- Utilizing Obstacles on the Path to Enlightenment •
- Experience Obstacles for All Sentient Beings •
- Remedy for Obstacles, Fear and Worry •
- How to Transform Obstacles •
- Rejoice in the Problems •
- The Experience Purifies Your Negative Karma •
- Experience the Sickness for All Sentient Beings •
- Experience the Difficulties with a Good Heart •