Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Bodhisattva Vows
Advice on how to make the best use of our life, which is very short.
- The Cause of Death •
- Life is Short •
- How to Use an Hourglass for Dharma Practice •
- Impermanence and Death Don't Wait •
- Death Meditation •
- Death Comes Suddenly •
- Remember Impermanence and Death •
- Death Can Happen Suddenly •
- Grief After Baby’s Death •
- Know That Death Can Happen at Any Time •
- Overcoming Fear of Death •
- You Will Meet Him Again in a Different Form •
Advice on teaching children the values of loving kindness and compassion so that their lives become meaningful.
- Dedication for Alice Project •
- Starting a Buddhist School in India •
- The Best Education for Children •
- Advice to Schoolchildren in Bodhgaya •
- Teaching Buddhist Principles at School •
- Universal Education •
- Using Education to Benefit Others •
- Dharma Education for Young Children •
- The Most Important Education •
- Teaching Dharma to a Child •
- Dharma Books for School Children •
- Opening the Wisdom Eye •
- Teaching the Good Heart •
Advice on the qualities of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, who is a living Compassion Buddha with perfect wisdom and compassion for every sentient being.
- The Supreme Qualities of His Holiness the Dalai Lama •
- Message to a Center Hosting His Holiness the Dalai Lama •
- Pleasing His Holiness the Dalai Lama •
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Benefits Sentient Beings Limitlessly •
- Living Buddha •
- All-Night Tara Praises for His Holiness the Dalai Lama •
- His Holiness is the Supreme Leader •
Advice for students planning to build at the Dharma center.
- Completion of a Stupa •
- Renovations at the Center •
- Building a New Gompa After a Fire •
- Thank You and Rejoice! •
- A New Center Building •
- Pujas Before Felling Trees •
- Construction of a New Building •
- The Four Harmonious Brothers •
Advice and practices for infectious diseases, including coronovirus COVID-19, Ebola and HIV/AIDS.
- Lyme Disease •
- Mantra For Ebola •
- Request to Build Naga King Statue in Africa •
- Ebola Virus •
- NDM-1 Superbug •
- Tuberculosis •
- Ross River Fever •
- Fatigue and Lyme Disease •
- Ebola Outbreak •
- Bird Flu •
- Practices for Ebola •
- Practices for Coronavirus (COVID-19) •
- Essential Practices for Protection from Coronavirus COVID-19 •
- A Good Opportunity to Serve Sentient Beings •
- The Power of Bodhicitta •
This supplication was composed by Khadro-la (Rangjung Neljorma Khadro Namsel Drönme) on March 30, 2020, at the request of friends around the world.
This excerpt is from an introductory talk given to Western students who had traveled to Bodhgaya to receive the Kalachakra initiation from His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
In this teaching excerpt Lama Yeshe discusses death and rebirth in various realms of cyclic existence.
"The best Dharma practice, the most perfect, most substantial, is without doubt the practice of bodhicitta." – Lama Yeshe
Lama Thubten Yeshe: Sangha is Us Helping Each Other
In this teaching excerpt, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to experience disease and other problems for all sentient beings.
A teaching by Lama Yeshe on refuge, the five lay precepts, the bodhisattva vows and more. This was one of Lama's last teachings before he passed away.
Advice on the power of relics, from which we receive blessings that bring us closer to enlightenment.
- Blessings from the Relics on Tour •
- Relic Tour Brings World Peace •
- Benefits of Relics •
- Benefits of Holy Relics •
- Thanks For Hosting Relics •
- Why Relics Glow •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains how Dharma provides us with a method to achieve happiness and avoid suffering in this excerpt from a two-week lamrim course held in California in 1977.