Welcome to our latest e-letter. Thanks so much for your interest and support.
Lamrim teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 30th Kopan Course in Nepal.
Lama Yeshe: True Suffering and Its Cause
Advice on how to follow the Buddhist path and how to bring benefit and happiness to others through Dharma practice.
- Practice Advice for a New Student •
- Study and Practice Advice for a New Student •
- The Ultimate Goal •
- Advice to a New Student •
- Beneficial Practices for a New Student •
- New Student Practice Advice •
- The Mahayana Path •
- Tong-len and Tsa-tsa Practice •
- Practicing with Effort •
- Lam-rim and Deity Practice Advice •
- Following the Buddhist Path •
- Think of the Happiness of Others •
- A Simple Daily Practice for a New Student •
- Use Your Life to Benefit Others •
- Lamrim Study and Meditation is Most Important •
- Reciting Mantras •
- The Main Purpose of Your Life •
- First Time at a Kopan Course •
- Beneficial Practices •
- The Best Time to Practice Dharma •
Advice and prayers for peace, harmony and happiness in countries experiencing conflict.
- Prayer for Peace •
- September 11 •
- Post-September 11 •
- Advice After the US Election •
- Prayers for Afghanistan •
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains that we live our entire life grasping at the real I, but in Buddhism we learn that the way the self appears is a total hallucination.
Advice on meditations and mantras for healing and purifying sickness, spirit harm, negative karma and obstacles to a long life.
- Vision of Tara •
- Medicine Buddha Puja •
- White Tara and Chenrezig Singhanada Practices •
- Benefits of Medicine Buddha Practice •
- White Tara’s Long-life Nectar •
- White Tara Meditation •
- White Tara Practice •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Stories of Guru Shakyamuni Buddha's Powers
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains that depression and anxiety can be overcome by practicing the good heart and cherishing others instead of oneself.
Advice about bhikshuni ordination, excerpted from a teaching given by Lama Zopa Rinpoche in Bendigo, Australia, on May 7, 2018.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Whatever We Feel, We Should Remember Bodhicitta
Lamrim teachings and guided meditations from a one-month course in 1975.
Order our latest free book, available now! Read sample chapters here.
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises students to make the retreat most beneficial by striving to subdue the mind.