Lama Yeshe discusses how to use intensive wisdom to gain insight into the illusory nature of reality. Also included is a short interview.
Advice on the practice of giving and letters of thanks to benefactors of Rinpoche's centers and projects.
- Kind Benefactor •
- Thanking Benefactors •
- Thanks for Donation to Kopan •
- Donation to Amdo Eye Center •
- Ways to Give Away Money •
- Investing for Real Profit •
- Helping a Business •
- The Center is of Utmost Importance •
Advice on matters related to travel and immigration, including how to think when traveling by plane and practices for removing visa obstacles.
- Note for Hotel Maid •
- Border Crossing to Nepal •
- Obstacles to Getting a Visa •
- Removing Visa Obstacles •
- Mantra Recommended Before Traveling •
- Improving Dependent Arising: How to Eliminate Obstacles before Travel •
- Advice for Flying •
- Immigration Difficulties •
- Removing Visa Obstacles •
- Query About Travel and Sur Practice •
- Tara Practice and Prayers While Flying •
Advice on how to resolve parenting problems by focusing on the good heart, loving kindness and compassion for others.
- Problems With Children •
- Growing Up Too Fast •
- A Bad Mother? •
- Prayers For Child’s Return •
Advice on various practices and mantras for animals, including those which are sick and dying.
- How to Benefit Animals •
- Building an Animal Sanctuary •
- Compassion Brings Us Closer to Enlightenment •
- Advice About Caring for Dogs •
- Take Care of Animals with Compassion •
- Practices to Benefit a Cat •
Adele Hulse: The First Kopan Meditation Course
Advice on bodhicitta, the altruistic mind of enlightenment.
- Practicing Patience •
- Generating Bodhicitta •
- You Have So Much to Rejoice About in This Life •
- Effortful Bodhicitta Motivation •
- Motivation is Most Important •
- Live Your Life With Bodhicitta •
- How to Make Your Life Most Beneficial for Sentient Beings, Even With Your Speech •
- The Ultimate Good Heart •
- Living With Bodhicitta •
- Pray to Benefit Others •
Advice on nyung nä, a powerful two-day practice associated with Chenrezig, the Buddha of Compassion.
- Continue With Nyung-näs and Lam-rim •
- We Can Be Free From Samsara •
- Unable to Complete Nyung-näs •
- Nyung-nä Advice •
- Practices for Purification and Collecting Merit •
- Two Thousand Nyung Näs and Other Life Practices •
- The Benefits of Nyung-näs •
- Thank you for Nyung-näs •
- A Powerful Practice •
- Nyung-näs •
- Nyung-nä •
- Completion of 300 Nyung-näs •
- The Greatest Purification •
- 700 Nyung-näs Seems Good •
- Dispelling Obstacles For Nyung-nä Retreat •
- A Quick Way to Purify Obscurations •
- Animal Liberation and Nyung Näs •
- Drinking During a Nyung Nä •
- Two Thousand Nyung Näs •
Advice on making offerings to the Three Rare Sublime Ones.
- Verses to Inspire Offerings •
- Offering to the Sangha •
- Water Bowls Practice •
- How to Generate Merit by Offering Music, such as Bell, Gong or Conch Shell •
- Making Offerings to the Pretas •
- Offerings to the Guru-Buddha •
- Offering Incense •
- Benefits of Offering Gold to Buddha Statues •
- Take Care of the Flowers •
- Water Bowl Offerings •
- Flower Offering Card •
- How to Dedicate a Money Offering •
- Water Bowl Offerings as a Group Practice •
- The Benefits of Supporting the Center and Sangha •
We have a new Russian translation to share with you, Adapting Positively to Any Circumstance, by Tenzin Ösel Hita.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: An Excerpt from Big Love
In these teachings Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses our potential to bring benefit and happiness, including full enlightenment, to all sentient beings. Now available as an ebook, The Path to Ultimate Happiness.
Advice on powerful mantras with many benefits including healing, purifying negative karma and dispelling obstacles.
- The Exalted Zung of Norbu Sangpo •
- The Mantra Encompassing the Essence of Kangyur •
- The Wisdom Mantra Called the Arya Six Syllables •
- Stainless Pinnacle Lotus Mantra •
- Amoghapasha Mantra •