In these teachings, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to make pilgrimage to Bodhgaya and other Buddhist sacred sites most meaningful.
Read Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s introductions to Dharma Celebrations held in Delhi.
Comprehensive lamrim outlines from the text Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand, by Pabongka Rinpoche. These outlines were produced by Piero Siriani and are freely available for download as PDF files.
Lama Yeshe discusses bodhicitta, the mind of enlightenment.
Welcome to our December 2019 eletter and Big Love news.
Advice on how to make the best use of our life, which is very short.
- The Cause of Death •
- Life is Short •
- How to Use an Hourglass for Dharma Practice •
- Impermanence and Death Don't Wait •
- Death Meditation •
- Death Comes Suddenly •
- Remember Impermanence and Death •
- Death Can Happen Suddenly •
- Grief After Baby’s Death •
- Know That Death Can Happen at Any Time •
Advice on how to eliminate anger by practicing patience and thus contributing to world peace.
- Angry With Organization •
- Harsh Words •
- Eliminating Anger •
- Contribution to World Peace •
- Practicing Patience •
- Dealing with Anger •
- Fed Up With Anger •
- More Talks on This Topic: Anger •
- The Importance of Practicing Patience •
- Everything Comes From Your Mind •
- Patience Brings Success and Happiness •
- The Perfection of Patience •
- Patience is the Most Important Practice •
Advice on practices which may help remove obstacles for those who are unemployed and having difficulties finding work.
- Looking for Work •
- Success in Finding a Job •
- Obstacles to Finding Work •
- Can’t Find a Job •
- Practices for Successful Jobseeking •
Advice about the importance of the Dharma center, which brings benefit to so many sentient beings.
- Tenth Anniversary Message •
- Thirtieth Birthday Message •
- The Importance of the Dharma Center •
- Benefits of FPMT Projects •
- Benefits of the FPMT •
- Dharma Centers •
- The Dharma Center is an Emergency Rescue Operation •
- Benefits of Dharma Centers and Temples •
- Benefits of Working at a Dharma Center •
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Power and Potential of the Mind
A talk by Tenzin Ösel Hita on unconditional love and how to practice Dharma.
Tenzin Ösel Hita addresses a ;wide range of topics including education, masculinity, patience, discipline, jealousy and anger in this Dharma talk.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Peaceful Prison
Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses the merely labeled I in this excerpt from a teaching given at Root Institute, Bodhgaya, in 2012.