Welcome to our May 2021 enews.
Advice on the importance of compassion, the good heart.
- The Benefit of Pure Love and Joy •
- Great Compassion for Others •
- Great Compassion •
- The Good Heart is the Root of Happiness •
- Essential Advice •
- Why Compassion is Important •
- Results of Compassion •
- The Quick Path to Enlightenment •
- Compassion is the Basis of Achieving Enlightenment •
- The Advantages of Cherishing Others •
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Enlightenment •
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains that everything comes from karma, so we can create suffering or happiness, enlightenment or hell.
Advice on practices to benefit those who have passed away.
- Teacher Passed Away •
- Medicine Buddha Practice •
- Creating Merit For Future Lives •
- Death on TV •
- Jang-wa Practice •
- When Sangha Members Die •
- How to Benefit Those Who Have Died •
- Praying for the Deceased •
- Offering a Deceased Person’s Wealth •
- What to Do with a Deceased Person’s Ashes •
- Tsa-tsas and Pujas After Death •
- Help at the Time of Death •
- Mother Passed Away •
- The Real Kunsang is Not There •
- Rinpoche's Online Advice Book: What to Do with Ashes of a Loved One •
- Daily Sur Practice for Deceased Person •
Advice and practices to remove obstacles to success.
- Obstacles to Moving House •
- Changing Feng Shui •
- Removing Obstacles and Collecting Merit •
- Removing Obstacles for a Religious Leader •
- Practices to Reduce Obstacles •
- Obstacles to Finding a Job •
- Obstacles for Family •
- No Need to Worry •
- Clearing Obstacles from the House •
- Eviction from Land •
- Feng Shui and Practices to Remove Obstacles •
This book presents Lama Zopa Rinpoche's collected teachings on bodhicitta, the mind of enlightenment, with inspiring verses and commentary on seminal texts by Khunu Lama Rinpoche and Shantideva.
Our latest Italian translations include Ego, Attachment and Liberation by Lama Yeshe and The Joy of Compassion by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
We have a new Polish translation to share with you: Chapter One of Joyful Parents, Successful Children, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Read our April 2021 enews, and enjoy this month 's teaching, an excerpt from our forthcoming book, The Nectar of Bodhicitta.
In this video extract, Rinpoche advises that it is most important for young people to learn Dharma, to learn about the mind. Equally important is practicing the good heart, patience and contentment.
In this teaching, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises that the realization of emptiness is the most important goal in our life, so that we can cease suffering and its cause, delusion and karma.
Advice on how to make the best use of our life, which is very short.
- The Cause of Death •
- Life is Short •
- How to Use an Hourglass for Dharma Practice •
- Impermanence and Death Don't Wait •
- Death Meditation •
- Death Comes Suddenly •
- Remember Impermanence and Death •
- Death Can Happen Suddenly •
- Grief After Baby’s Death •
- Know That Death Can Happen at Any Time •
- Overcoming Fear of Death •
- You Will Meet Him Again in a Different Form •
- You Will Meet Again and Again •
Advice on how to transform depression and use it on the path to enlightenment.
- Advice on Transforming Depression •
- So Much to Rejoice In •
- Depressed and Unsure Where to Live •
- Daughter with Depression •
- Practices for Depression •
- Depressed Student •
- Practice Tong-len for Depression •
- Practices for Daughter's Depression •
- Balloon Mantras for Daughter's Depression •
- Stopping Depression •
- Dealing with Depression •
- Long-Term Depression •
- Depression in the Family •
- Battling with Depression •
- Severe Depression •
- More Talks on this Topic: Depression •
- How to Overcome Depression •
- Remedy for Depression •
- Severe Depression and Anxiety •
- The Best Way to Eliminate Depression •
- Numberless Buddhas Cherish You Most •
- Transforming Depression •
- Advice and Practices for Depression and Long Life •
- Transforming Anxiety and Depression •
- Depression After Bereavement •
- Meditations for Depression •
Advice on how to use sickness on the path, especially through the practice of tonglen (taking and giving).
- How Sickness Purifies Negative Karma •
- Very Sick Student •
- Offering Service •
- Brain Infection •
- Using Sickness for the Path •
- Tumor in Spine •
- Purifying Sickness •
- How to Think about Sickness •
- Beneficial Practices for the Sick •
- Rejoice in Your Sickness •
- How Fortunate You Are to Have This Sickness •
- Rejoice That You Purified Negative Karma •
- Meditate on the Kindness of Others •
- Experience the Suffering for Sentient Beings •