Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Happiest Life is When You Practice Bodhicitta
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to make charity to beggars by remembering the bodhicitta attitude and reflecting on emptiness, so that the action of giving becomes the cause of enlightenment.
Advice given to students on the practice of Shugden (Tib: Dolgyal). This practice is strongly discouraged by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Ceasing Shugden •
- Advice About Dorje Shugden •
- Student Stopped Dolgyal Practice •
- Dorje Shugden Practice •
- Action Against Lamas •
- Forsaking a Guru •
- More Talks on This Topic: Dorje Shugden •
- Dolgyal Practice •
- Dolgyal Confession •
- Dolgyal and the Guru-Disciple Relationship •
Advice on powerful mantras with many benefits including healing, purifying negative karma and dispelling obstacles.
- The Exalted Zung of Norbu Sangpo •
- The Mantra Encompassing the Essence of Kangyur •
- The Wisdom Mantra Called the Arya Six Syllables •
- Stainless Pinnacle Lotus Mantra •
- Amoghapasha Mantra •
- Benefiting Others with Namgyälma Mantra •
Advice on tantric practices, including the generation and completion stages of Highest Yoga Tantra.
- Completion Stage Practices •
- Request for Initiation •
- Visualizing the Guru as Deity During Initiation •
- Deity Practice •
- Generating as a Deity •
- Self-Initiation and Mahamudra Meditation •
- Highest Yoga Tantra Practice •
- Personal Deity for Tantric Practice •
- Five Buddha Types •
- Request to Practice Six Yogas of Naropa •
- Highest Yoga Tantra Practice •
- How to Achieve Enlightenment Quickly •
- Six-Session Guru Yoga •
- Method and Wisdom in Highest Yoga Tantra Practice •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Twofold Benefit of Bodhicitta
Advice on the importance of compassion, the good heart.
- The Benefit of Pure Love and Joy •
- Great Compassion for Others •
- Great Compassion •
- The Good Heart is the Root of Happiness •
- Essential Advice •
- Why Compassion is Important •
- Results of Compassion •
- The Quick Path to Enlightenment •
- Compassion is the Basis of Achieving Enlightenment •
- The Advantages of Cherishing Others •
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Enlightenment •
Advice on practices to benefit those who have passed away.
- Teacher Passed Away •
- Medicine Buddha Practice •
- Creating Merit For Future Lives •
- Death on TV •
- Jang-wa Practice •
- When Sangha Members Die •
- How to Benefit Those Who Have Died •
- Praying for the Deceased •
- Offering a Deceased Person’s Wealth •
- What to Do with a Deceased Person’s Ashes •
- Tsa-tsas and Pujas After Death •
- Help at the Time of Death •
- Mother Passed Away •
- The Real Kunsang is Not There •
- What to Do with Ashes of a Loved One •
- Daily Sur Practice for Deceased Person •
- Prayers for Student Reborn in Naga Realm •
Advice and practices to remove obstacles to success.
- Obstacles to Moving House •
- Changing Feng Shui •
- Removing Obstacles and Collecting Merit •
- Removing Obstacles for a Religious Leader •
- Practices to Reduce Obstacles •
- Obstacles to Finding a Job •
- Obstacles for Family •
- No Need to Worry •
- Clearing Obstacles from the House •
- Eviction from Land •
- Feng Shui and Practices to Remove Obstacles •
- Obstacles in the Coming Year •
In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains that everything comes from karma, so we can create suffering or happiness, enlightenment or hell.
Our latest Italian translations include Ego, Attachment and Liberation by Lama Yeshe and The Joy of Compassion by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
We have a new Polish translation to share with you: Chapter One of Joyful Parents, Successful Children, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Read our April 2021 enews, and enjoy this month 's teaching, an excerpt from our forthcoming book, The Nectar of Bodhicitta.
In this video extract, Rinpoche advises that it is most important for young people to learn Dharma, to learn about the mind. Equally important is practicing the good heart, patience and contentment.
Advice on how to make the best use of our life, which is very short.
- The Cause of Death •
- Life is Short •
- How to Use an Hourglass for Dharma Practice •
- Impermanence and Death Don't Wait •
- Death Meditation •
- Death Comes Suddenly •
- Remember Impermanence and Death •
- Death Can Happen Suddenly •
- Grief After Baby’s Death •
- Know That Death Can Happen at Any Time •
- Overcoming Fear of Death •
- You Will Meet Him Again in a Different Form •
- You Will Meet Again and Again •
- Death Can Come at Any Time •