Advice and thanks given to students who have offered service and support for Dharma centers and projects in various roles.
- Retreat Advice and Thanks for Many Years of Service •
- Thanks for Making Dharma Books Available •
- Thanks for Offering Service •
- Study and Service for Sentient Beings •
- Helping a Nun •
- Years of Service •
- Thanks to Benefactor •
- Thanking Benefactors •
- To a Benefactor •
- Merit Box Donations •
- Offering Service For Many Years •
- Thanks for Support •
- Service at Retreat Center •
- Long-term Retreat •
- Help the Center Continuously •
- Continue Helping the Center •
- The Benefits of Serving a Dharma Center •
- Benefits of Karma Yoga •
Advice on how to follow the Buddhist path and how to bring benefit and happiness to others through Dharma practice.
- Practice Advice for a New Student •
- Study and Practice Advice for a New Student •
- The Ultimate Goal •
- Advice to a New Student •
- Beneficial Practices for a New Student •
- New Student Practice Advice •
- The Mahayana Path •
- Tong-len and Tsa-tsa Practice •
- Practicing with Effort •
- Lam-rim and Deity Practice Advice •
- Following the Buddhist Path •
- Think of the Happiness of Others •
- A Simple Daily Practice for a New Student •
- Use Your Life to Benefit Others •
- Lamrim Study and Meditation is Most Important •
- Reciting Mantras •
- The Main Purpose of Your Life •
- First Time at a Kopan Course •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: On Dharma Celebrations
In these teachings, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to make pilgrimage to Bodhgaya and other Buddhist sacred sites most meaningful.
Advice on how to correctly visualize certain deities during one's meditation practice.
- Vision of Buddhas •
- Improving Visualizations •
- Namgyalma Long-life Meditation •
This collection presents Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s introductions to five of the souvenir booklets produced for Dharma Celebrations held at Tushita Mahayana Meditation Centre, Delhi, India.
Comprehensive lamrim outlines from the text Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand, by Pabongka Rinpoche. These outlines were produced by Piero Siriani and are freely available for download as PDF files.
This teaching about the importance of bodhicitta, the mind of enlightenment, was given by Lama Yeshe when he was bestowing bodhisattva vows at Chenrezig Institute, Australia, in 1979.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Importance of Bodhicitta
Advice on how to make the best use of our life, which is very short.
- The Cause of Death •
- Life is Short •
- How to Use an Hourglass for Dharma Practice •
- Impermanence and Death Don't Wait •
- Death Meditation •
- Death Comes Suddenly •
- Remember Impermanence and Death •
- Death Can Happen Suddenly •
- Grief After Baby’s Death •
- Know That Death Can Happen at Any Time •
- Overcoming Fear of Death •
Advice on how to eliminate anger by practicing patience and thus contributing to world peace.
- Angry With Organization •
- Harsh Words •
- Eliminating Anger •
- Contribution to World Peace •
- Practicing Patience •
- Dealing with Anger •
- Fed Up With Anger •
- More Talks on This Topic: Anger •
- The Importance of Practicing Patience •
- Everything Comes From Your Mind •
- Patience Brings Success and Happiness •
- The Perfection of Patience •
- Patience is the Most Important Practice •
Advice on practices which may help remove obstacles for those who are unemployed and having difficulties finding work.
- Looking for Work •
- Success in Finding a Job •
- Obstacles to Finding Work •
- Can’t Find a Job •
- Practices for Successful Jobseeking •
Advice about the importance of the Dharma center, which brings benefit to so many sentient beings.
- Tenth Anniversary Message •
- Thirtieth Birthday Message •
- The Importance of the Dharma Center •
- Benefits of FPMT Projects •
- Benefits of the FPMT •
- Dharma Centers •
- The Dharma Center is an Emergency Rescue Operation •
- Benefits of Dharma Centers and Temples •
- Benefits of Working at a Dharma Center •
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Power and Potential of the Mind