Advice on how to make the best use of our life, which is very short.
- The Cause of Death •
- Life is Short •
- How to Use an Hourglass for Dharma Practice •
- Impermanence and Death Don't Wait •
- Death Meditation •
- Death Comes Suddenly •
- Remember Impermanence and Death •
- Death Can Happen Suddenly •
- Grief After Baby’s Death •
- Know That Death Can Happen at Any Time •
- Overcoming Fear of Death •
- You Will Meet Him Again in a Different Form •
- You Will Meet Again and Again •
In this teaching excerpt Lama Yeshe discusses death and rebirth in various realms of cyclic existence.
A teaching on impermanence at the Seventh Kopan Meditation Course, November, 1974.
Teachings by Lama Yeshe on impermance and death, adapted by T. Y. Alexander
Lama Zopa Rinpoche teaches via live stream to students in Singapore and around the world.
Life finishes quickly, like autumn clouds or lightning in the sky
Death is definite and this precious human body is more valuable than a mountain of diamonds.
Meditation on impermanence and death is a powerful method to protect us from the delusions.
Establishing the value of meditating on death and impermanence as motivation for practice and preparation for death.