Advice and prayers for peace, harmony and happiness in countries experiencing conflict.
- Prayer for Peace •
- September 11 •
- Post-September 11 •
- Advice After the US Election •
- Prayers for Afghanistan •
In this short excerpt from the 50th Kopan Course, Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains the benefits of having positive messages, mantras and Namgyälma protection on his car.
Advice and practices to remove obstacles to success.
- Obstacles to Moving House •
- Changing Feng Shui •
- Removing Obstacles and Collecting Merit •
- Removing Obstacles for a Religious Leader •
- Practices to Reduce Obstacles •
- Obstacles to Finding a Job •
- Obstacles for Family •
- No Need to Worry •
- Clearing Obstacles from the House •
- Eviction from Land •
- Feng Shui and Practices to Remove Obstacles •
- Obstacles in the Coming Year •
- Obstacles to Dharma Practice •
- Poor Health, Depression and Many Obstacles •
- Practices to Remove Obstacles •
- Puja to Eliminate Obstacles •
Advice and practices for students experiencing problems due to a business downturn and related financial crisis.
- Business in Financial Crisis •
- Business Losing Money •
- Business Losing Money •
- Trusting Advice Given by a Lama •
- Failure in Business •
- Business Downturn •
- Falling on Hard Times •
- Failing at Business •
- Turning Around Business Failure •
- Financial Difficulties •
- Dzambhala Practice for Increasing Wealth •
- Incense Puja for Business Success •
- Kindness and Generosity Will Bring Success •
Advice on practices which may help remove obstacles for those who are unemployed and having difficulties finding work.
- Looking for Work •
- Success in Finding a Job •
- Obstacles to Finding Work •
- Can’t Find a Job •
- Practices for Successful Jobseeking •
- Arya Sanghata Sutra for Success in Finding Work •
- Mantras for Success •
A talk by Tenzin Ösel Hita on unconditional love and how to practice Dharma.
Tenzin Ösel Hita addresses a wide range of topics including education, masculinity, patience, discipline, jealousy and anger in this Dharma talk.
Advice on matters related to travel and immigration, including how to think when traveling by plane and practices for removing visa obstacles.
- Note for Hotel Maid •
- Border Crossing to Nepal •
- Obstacles to Getting a Visa •
- Removing Long-term Visa Obstacles •
- Mantra Recommended Before Traveling •
- Improving Dependent Arising: How to Eliminate Obstacles before Travel •
- Advice for Flying •
- Immigration Difficulties •
- Success in Removing Visa Obstacles •
- Query About Travel and Sur Practice •
- Tara Practice and Prayers While Flying •
- Travel Risk in Third World Country •
- Visa Obstacles for Geshe •
- Removing Travel Obstacles •
- Travel Obstacles •
In this talk, Tenzin Ösel Hita discusses the inner values which enable us to live a meaningful, peaceful and harmonious life.
This multimedia presentation is based on a talk given by Lama Yeshe in Berkeley, California in 1983. The teachings are presented in a format that weaves together transcripts, video, audio and images.
Lama Yeshe articulates his far-reaching vision for universal education.
In two public lectures in California in July 1983, Lama Yeshe addressed the perils of the First Nuclear Age, exacerbated at that time by the Cold War and Americans' worries over the Soviet nuclear threat.
How to make eating the cause of enlightenment for oneself and all other sentient beings. Through the Mahayana practice of offering the food we eat, our lives become most beneficial, not only for ourselves but for all sentient beings.
A teaching on the significance of His Holiness' visit to Europe in 1982.