This supplication was composed by Khadro-la (Rangjung Neljorma Khadro Namsel Drönme) on March 30, 2020, at the request of friends around the world.
This excerpt is from an introductory talk given to Western students who had traveled to Bodhgaya to receive the Kalachakra initiation from His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
In this teaching excerpt Lama Yeshe discusses death and rebirth in various realms of cyclic existence.
"The best Dharma practice, the most perfect, most substantial, is without doubt the practice of bodhicitta." – Lama Yeshe
Lama Thubten Yeshe: Sangha is Us Helping Each Other
In this teaching excerpt, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to experience disease and other problems for all sentient beings.
A teaching by Lama Yeshe on refuge, the five lay precepts, the bodhisattva vows and more. This was one of Lama's last teachings before he passed away.
Advice on how to transform depression and use it on the path to enlightenment.
- Advice on Transforming Depression •
- So Much to Rejoice In •
- Depressed and Unsure Where to Live •
- Daughter with Depression •
- Practices for Depression •
- Depressed Student •
- Practice Tong-len for Depression •
- Practices for Daughter's Depression •
- Balloon Mantras for Daughter's Depression •
- Stopping Depression •
- Dealing with Depression •
- Long-Term Depression •
- Depression in the Family •
- Battling with Depression •
- Severe Depression •
- More Talks on this Topic: Depression •
- How to Overcome Depression •
- Remedy for Depression •
- Severe Depression and Anxiety •
- The Best Way to Eliminate Depression •
- Numberless Buddhas Cherish You Most •
- Transforming Depression •
- Advice and Practices for Depression and Long Life •
- Transforming Anxiety and Depression •
- Depression After Bereavement •
Advice on the power of relics, from which we receive blessings that bring us closer to enlightenment.
- Blessings from the Relics on Tour •
- Relic Tour Brings World Peace •
- Benefits of Relics •
- Benefits of Holy Relics •
- Thanks For Hosting Relics •
- Why Relics Glow •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains how Dharma provides us with a method to achieve happiness and avoid suffering in this excerpt from a two-week lamrim course held in California in 1977.
The ten benefits of reciting or even seeing, touching or remembering the Lotus Pinnacle of Amoghapasha mantra, translated by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche has recommended this prayer for protection and healing from the coronavirus COVID-19.
Lama Yeshe discusses the meaning of "buddha" and how to become completely open and free from ignorance, in this excerpt from a public talk on the four noble truths.
In this teaching Lama Yeshe discusses the fundamentals of karma, the actions of body, speech and mind.