Comprehensive lamrim outlines from the text Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand, by Pabongka Rinpoche. These outlines were produced by Piero Sirianni and are freely available for download as PDF files.
Volume 2 in our ebook series includes teachings on a range of lamrim topics and excerpts from Lama's commentary on the deity yoga practice of Manjushri.
Advice on how to purify negative karma in relation to the guru, given to students confessing mistakes.
- Regretting Anger Toward Rinpoche •
- Confession of Anger •
- Confessing Mistakes •
- Confessing Negative Thoughts •
- Heavy Karma of Criticizing the Guru •
- Mitukpa Mantra and Being Vegetarian •
- Not Following the Guru’s Advice •
- Degeneration of Guru Devotion •
- Impatient and Upset at the Teachings •
- Confession of Anger and Worry About Cognitive Decline •
In the first volume of our new ebook series, Lama Yeshe discusses the principal aspects of the path to enlightenment and offers general advice on relationships, educating children and a range of other issues.
Advice on the importance of Dharma practice and how to actualize the lamrim, the path to enlightenment.
- Doubts About Lam-rim •
- The Quickest Path to Enlightenment •
- Special Qualities of Buddhism •
- Lama Tsongkhapa's Teachings •
- Lam-rim Quotes •
- Lam-rim and Tantra •
- Following the Basic Program •
- Recognize the Nature of Suffering •
- This Perfect Human Rebirth is Most Precious •
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Enlightenment •
- Definition of a Holiday •
- Freedom is in Our Hands •
- The Essence of Lama Tsongkhapa’s Teachings •
- Lamrim Is the Best Practice •
Advice on how to practice guru devotion, including seeing the guru as Buddha, offering service and pleasing the guru.
- Fortunate to Receive Advice from the Guru •
- The Guru Brings You to Enlightenment •
- Pleasing the Guru •
- Offering Thanks to the Guru •
- Initiation From Another Lama •
- Guru Yoga Merit Field •
- Guru Devotion in the Four Tibetan Traditions •
- How to Find a Teacher •
- Dharma Connection With Other Gurus •
- Having Many Gurus •
- Request to be Guru •
- Request to be Guru and Life Practices •
- Not Possible for the Teacher to Give Up •
- Attachment to the Guru •
- Image of a Teacher on Altar •
- How to Follow the Guru Correctly •
- The Merit of Offering to the Guru •
A transcript of teachings given by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 20th Kopan Course. Includes a discourse on the bodhisattva vows by Khen Rinpoche Lama Lhundrup, late abbot of Kopan Monastery.
In these teachings Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses our potential to bring benefit and happiness, including full enlightenment, to all sentient beings. Now available as an ebook, The Path to Ultimate Happiness.
This multimedia series is based on teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the Light of the Path retreat in 2009. The format includes transcripts, audio, video and images.
In this unedited excerpt, Rinpoche encourages us to take advantage of this precious and rare opportunity to study the profound meaning of emptiness.
In this teaching, Rinpoche offers advice on the practice of the good heart and the role of parents in guiding their children. Rinpoche also discusses emptiness and gives a commentary on the Eight Verses of Thought Transformation.
This series presents chapters from the LYWA book Freedom Through Understanding in a format that includes written teachings enhanced by audio, video and images.
A teaching on refuge by having confidence and trust in Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.
A teaching by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at a refuge ceremony at Kopan.
A remarkable series of powerful and clear Dharma teachings given by Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche to students in Leeds and London, United Kingdom, in 2014.