Lama Zopa Rinpoche chants the Praises to the Twenty-one Taras.
How the meaning of life and everlasting happiness may be actualized by Tara practice.
Teachings from a three-month Vajrasattva retreat covering many lam-rim topics, purification practices, mantras, pujas and more.
The Skillful Means of Taking an Everlasting Holiday in Tagpa Kachö, the Pure Land of Vajrayogini. Two chapters excerpted from a series of talks about the Highest Yoga Tantra practice of Heruka.
A practice for the purification of negative karma and obscurations
The Yoga Method of Buddha Maitreya: a definitive explanation of tantra, prefaced by introductory teachings on Buddhism.
Included in the book The Essence of Tibetan Buddhism, two talks on this often-misunderstood practice
Clarifying Dharma practice and the role of the mind
A purification practice utilizing visualization and mantra.
Advice from Lama Zopa Rinpoche on a range of Buddhist practices.
- Lam-rim is the Main Focus •
- How to Practice in Prison •
- Prayers Before Execution •
- Death Penalty •
- Practices for Death Row •
- Advice for Prisoner on Death Row •
- Advice for Death Row Prisoner •
- Negative Mind •
- Heretical Thoughts During Nyung-näs •
- Overwhelmed by Obstacles •
- Memorized Practice •
- Thirty-five Buddhas Confession and Purification Practice •
- The Benefits of Prostrations •
- More Talks on this Topic: Thirty-five Buddhas Practice •