Advice about the practice of Dorje Shugden, given to students at Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa, Italy
A teaching on universal responsibility, given prior to a White Tara initiation.
- Daily Practice Advice: Mantra Recitation, Prostrations, Lam-rim •
- Daily Practice Advice: Lam-rim, Guru Yoga, Sleeping Yoga •
- Teachings on How to Do Daily Practice •
Advice on the essence of Dharma practice and the benefits of the center.
An overview of deity practice, excerpted from a commentary on the Manjushri Yoga Method
A guide to accomplishing the recommended preliminary practices
An explanation of the lineage, the levels of practitioners, the power of the mantra and the benefits of Vajrayogini practice.
A series of ten teachings given during a nyung-nä retreat at Lawudo Gompa, Nepal, in 1978
A short Tara practice composed by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Advice for a Sincere New Student •
- Lamrim Advice for New Student •
- Meditations for a New Student •
- Guidelines for Dharma Practice •
- I Thought of You Many Times •
- A New Path in the Dharma •
- Chenrezig Will Always Guide You •
Topics include prostrations, offerings, rejoicing, the sufferings of samsara, bodhicitta and emptiness
In this excerpt from Kopan Course No. 27, Rinpoche explains how to achieve full enlightenment
A short teaching on the benefits of purifying negative karma, given before a Vajrasattva je-nang
A compilation of teachings on the mandala offering, a practice that pacifies all hindrances to temporal and ultimate happiness