An audio recording and unedited transcript of Chapter Four of "How Things Exist."
An audio recording and unedited transcript of Chapter Five of "How Things Exist."
A collection of five talks by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, including an extensive explanation of emptiness and the importance of compassion and universal responsibility.
Teachings on the nature of the self
Integrating emptiness in everyday life
Investigating the nature of 'I'
Advice on how to study and meditate on emptiness (shunyata).
- The Merely Imputed I •
- Meditation on Emptiness •
- Meditations for Inner Peace •
- How to Realize Emptiness •
- Getting Depressed by Emptiness •
- Response to Questions on Emptiness •
- More Talks on this Topic: Emptiness •
- The Merely Labeled I •
- The Real I Cannot Be Found •