A collection of five talks by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, including an extensive explanation of emptiness and the importance of compassion and universal responsibility.
Geshe Ngawang Dargyey gave this teaching on the nature of the self at Tushita Mahayana Meditation Centre, Delhi, in 1980.
A talk by Lama Yeshe about integrating the experience of emptiness into our everyday life.
Investigating the nature of the self or I, which exists in mere name on a collection of parts.
Advice on how to study and meditate on emptiness (shunyata).
- The Merely Imputed I •
- Meditation on Emptiness •
- Meditations for Inner Peace •
- How to Realize Emptiness •
- Getting Depressed by Emptiness •
- Response to Questions on Emptiness •
- More Talks on this Topic: Emptiness •
- The Merely Labeled I •
- The Real I Cannot Be Found •