- Spanish -- Ediciones Dharma -- download PDF file
- French -- Editions Vajra Yogini
- Italian -- Chiara Luce Edizioni
- Chinese -- Times
- Danish -- Dharma Visdom
- German -- Published along with a translation of Essence of Tibetan Buddhism as Grenzenlos ist die Kraft des Geistes by Diamant Verlag
- Indonesian -- Published along with a translation of The Peaceful Stillness of the Silent Mind as Setenang Dasar Lautan by the Potowa Center
- Indonesian -- Published as Jadikan Batinmu Seluas Samudra by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Czech -- download PDF file. If you would like to order the Czech translation of this book, send an e-mail to: email@example.com, visit: www.potala.cz (or www.potala.cz/en for the English website) or write to: POTALA NGO, Horovo namesti 3, Prague 8, Czech Republic.
- Portuguese -- download PDF file
- Slovenian -- A Buddhist Approach to Mental Illness: download PDF file
- Braille -- right-click to download the file.
Make Your Mind an Ocean
This introductory booklet covers the general topic of the mind through public talks, lunchtime lectures at two universities, and an evening lecture given to the general public. It is published in conjunction with Becoming Your Own Therapist.
See the Related Links for Chapter Four to access the audio recording and read along with the unedited transcript for that teaching.