My most dear, most kind, most precious one,
I checked regarding your health and you need to recite one mala of Hayagriva mantra. If you have received the initiation then you can do the sadhana, generating yourself into Hayagriva deity and then reciting the mantra. You can do this with sadhana if you want to; otherwise generate into the deity and recite the mantra. Visualize Hayagriva in front of you, whether you have received the initiation or not, then red beams are emitted and you receive all Hayagriva’s blessing qualities—all the omniscient power and compassion for every sentient being. [You receive] great compassion and then perfect power is received. Then all the sickness and spirit harms are dispelled.
These pujas need to be done:
- She nyin dü dog puja: to be done by the Kopan Lama Gyupas. If you email Kopan to arrange this, they need to do it effectively for you. Say to them that this came in Rinpoche’s observation. Rinpoche is suggesting this to be done for your quick recovery and for your life to be most beneficial to all sentient beings, in all the lifetimes and for you never to be reborn in the lower realms.
- Chag sum puja: To be done by the Kopan Lama Gyupas.
- Lü tor (naga torma): To be done twice by Shekar Monastery. Explain the disease [and request the dedication for you] to immediately recover from this cancer and to have a most meaningful life that is most beneficial for all the sentient beings and to never be reborn in the lower realms. You are the main person, then second are all the sentient beings who need the puja.
- Drugchuma pujas [torma offerings to Kalarupa and Yamantaka to eliminate obstacles]: To be done nineteen times. It comes out best for Samtenling, the Gelug Monastery near Boudhanath, to do these nineteen drugchuma pujas.
- Wear the protection, Liberating from Bondage.
- Sponsor the reading of the Kangyur by Chhabre [?] Khangtsen at Sera Je Monastery. Ask how much it will cost first.
- Mani Rilbu [precious pills]: Take two pills every day for one month.
This is my advice at this time. I am also making prayers for you.
With much love and prayers ...