Rinpoche checked and said your life power is OK, so that means death won’t happen soon, but of course according to Dharma you have to think differently because of impermanence. Anyway it is good to do some pujas.
- Mamo trü kang, to be done at Kopan Nunnery.
- Also, at Kopan Nunnery they need to do Vajra Claws [The Dharani of Glorious Vajra Claws] one hundred times for you.
- You need to recite sung chen great mantra once every week.
At the end of every day recite the King of Prayers.
Each day also recite:
- The Array of Sukhavati Pure Land: A Concise Mahayana Sutra: Three times a day. After you recite it place the text on your crown.
- A Brief Prayer [to be Reborn in Amitabha Pure Land]: Three times a day. [This prayer can be found in the FPMT practice booklet, Amitabha Pure Land Prayers.]
[Find links to prayers and practices in the FPMT Catalogue.]