My very dear one,
Thank you very much for your message, I am very sorry to hear about your nephew. I did some observations, and according to those, there are some methods and things that can be applied and done. The following instructions are for your nephew.
1. Take jüng na (Tibetan medicine) every day, four times a day, for three months. We will send you this.
2. Eat a little Dorje Phurba powder, blessed by His Holiness the Dalai Lama, every day. We will send you this.
3. Get blessed water from Geshe-la at the center and have him sip it seven times a day for one month, at different times (ie before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, and so on). Geshe-la should recite Most Secret Hayagriva mantra and bless the water by blowing on it after each mala.
4. Burn Naga incense. You can get it from the Kopan Monastery Shop or FPMT Foundation Store.
5. Have che trul puja performed (Liberating from Harm). Ask Geshe-la if he can do it.
6. If it is possible, ask your nephew to recite the three-fold deity mantra (Hayagriva, Vajrapani, Garuda mantra). If this is possible, show him a picture of the deity and tell him to look at it and pray and recite the mantra. If that is not possible, then it would be good if this mantra can be recorded and played for him to listen to, or his parents can recite it to him. They can sing it to him when he falls asleep. We will send the picture and mantra.
7. He needs to wear three protections: White Umbrella, Black Manjushri and Vajra Armor. We will send you these; I will bless them.
The Western medicine he is taking now—chemotherapy, etc—does come out as beneficial.
Thank you very much for all the help you have given the center. If you can, please continue, as you are able. I hope to see you soon.
With much love and prayers...