OM SAWATI CHOM DÄN DÄ WO SER GYÄN KYI GYÄL PO DRI MÄ DA WAI DROL MA LA CHHAG TSHAL LO
OM TONBOLLI TONBOLLI PHIG TÜM MI SHIG SÖ SVAHA
OM TONBOLLI TONBOLLI SUR SUR ME ME SHIG SHIG SVAHA
If one recites these mantras 21 times daily uninterruptedly, one will not get bad omen, harms and strokes. Dromtönpa took oath for this to be true and it said by Trichen Dorje Chang of Radreng.
OM CHITTA HUM PHAT SVAHA/ OM SHRI MATI ASUR SVAHA
Recite this many times, then there is no doubt that you won’t receive harm from upper spirits. This is from the collections of Ensapa’s teachings.
Recite these Buddha names 21 times each day in order to not get paralysis and to not get harmed by upper spirits.
Other practices if you get paralysis:
1) Dorje Namjom: bless water and do chab-trü (chab is wiping and trü is washing). The meaning is purifying and washing.
2) Another method is to wear protections for paralysis.
3) Another important method to cure paralysis is migtsema mantra; to write down and eat (any of the five lines).
4) There are also many other mantras to help.
5) Also Zacho Gyalpo jenang. I received this from Dakpa Rinpoche, but I still need to do a torma offering at sunset every day for one month. I haven’t done this yet. I am waiting for the right place and time, so I can do it each day for a month.
His Holiness Zong Rinpoche gave Lama Yeshe the mantra a little different from the above. Zong Rinpoche gave: OM TUMBOLI TUMBOLI SUSU MAI MAI SHIK SHIK SOHA, seven times each day to avoid a possible second stroke. Before Lama Yeshe passed away, his paralysis went down.