In these teachings, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to make pilgrimage to Bodhgaya and other Buddhist sacred sites most meaningful.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave this practice advice while he was circumambulating and reciting texts at the Mahabodhi Stupa, Bodhgaya.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains the benefits of practicing in Bodhgaya and advises specific practices to be done while on pilgrimage.
Advice on pilgrimage to holy places including Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda, and practices to do at the holy sites.
- Pilgrimage to Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda •
- Advice and Practices for Pilgrimage •
- More Talks on this Topic: Pilgrimage •
- Why Bodhgaya Is So Important •
- A Piece of the Pure Land •
- Swayambunath Mountain •
- Tso Pema, the Holy Lake of Padmasambhava •
- Amitayus Meditation at Maratika •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche suggested these prayers and practices for a student who was going to Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda in India.