This text by the great Indian pandit Nagarjuna is famous for its descriptions of the bodhisattva's path of compassion and for its clear, concise analysis of the Buddha's teachings on emptiness.
Rinpoche discusses the perfect human rebirth in this teaching from Kopan.
Our latest Italian translations, including Ego, Attachment and Liberation by Lama Yeshe, and The Heart of the Path by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses compassion, the good heart, in this teaching excerpt from the 36th Kopan Meditation Course.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains why there is an urgent need for refuge in Buddha, Dharma and Sangha in this teaching excerpt from the 36th Kopan Meditation Course.
In this teaching Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises the benefits of Medicine Buddha practice for peace, happiness and prosperity.
Welcome to our August 2020 e-letter: Always Wanting More and Better
Lamrim teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 36th Kopan Meditation Course, Nepal, in 2003.
Khadro-la wrote this message to explain the purpose of a series of ritual practices she initiated in order to pacify and extinguish the COVID-19 pandemic.
Advice on how to resolve conflict with fellow students at the Dharma center by remembering their kindness and developing a tolerant and compassionate attitude.
- Having the Attitude to Help •
- Complaints about Director •
- Advice for Dealing with Difficult People •
- Conflicts with Fellow Students •
- Living with a Difficult Student •
- Every Sentient Being Is Most Kind, Most Dear, Most Precious •
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Reality of What You Are
Advice for those who have offered service as center director and are retiring from that role.
- Thanks to Outgoing Director •
- Departing Center Director •
- Thanks For Service as Director •
- On Retiring •
- When the Center Director Is Changed •
- Work at the Center Is So Beneficial •
- Resuming Study After Directorship •
Advice on how to care for others who are very ill and approaching death, with essential advice and practices for the moment of death.
- Working With the Dying •
- Close to Death •
- Imminent Death •
- When Someone Is Dying •
- How to Support Someone Who is Dying •
- Helping a Dying Grandmother •
- Helping a Friend Die •
- Dying Father •
- Sickness and Death •
- Dying of Cancer •
- Mantra Recitation for a Dying Person •
- What to do for Dying Mother •
- Whether to Tell Someone She Is Dying •
- More Talks on this Topic: Caring for the Dying •
- How to Help People Who Are Sick and Dying •
- Make Strong Prayers to Medicine Buddha •
- We All Have to Die Sooner or Later •
Advice on the Diamond Cutter Sutra, a Mahayana sutra which helps us to actualize wisdom and bodhicitta quickly, along with other realizations.
- Benefits of Reciting the Diamond Cutter Sutra •
- The Diamond Sutra •
- Sutra Recitation for Sick Nuns •
- Diamond Cutter Sutra in Retreat •
- Sutra Recitation to Remove Obstacles and Bring Happiness to All Beings •