Click on the links below to access the teachings in Knowledge-Wisdom online.
Note: Excerpts from many of these discourses have been previously published in the ebook series, The Enlightened Experience: Volumes 1–3, online at Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive and in other publications including Mandala magazine.
Part 1: Collected Teachings from 1972 to 1983
- The Simple Art of Meditation
- What Is Dharma?
- The First Clear Step
- Integrating What You’ve Heard
- Refuge Is a State of Mind
- The Enlightenment Attitude
- The Experiential Nature of Lord Buddha’s Teachings
- The Dharma of Dancing
- Anxiety in the Nuclear Age (1)
- Anxiety in the Nuclear Age (2)
- Christmas Dharma
- On Educating Children
- On Marriage
- How We Started Teaching Dharma to Westerners: An Interview
- How the FPMT Centers Began: A Conversation
- Why We Established the FPMT