My very dear Alan,
I checked regarding your health situation and this is what came out for you. The following practices need to be done quite quickly.
1) You need to take a longlife initiation.
2) Chag-sum Puja. See if the geshe in Auckland can do it for you. I will also try to do it.
3) Mamo-trü-kang. I will do this puja for you.
4) Six-arm Mahakala protector puja. This puja needs to be done by the Lama Gyupa at Tushita called Thubten Dorje. Email the director at Tushita and request him to do it, and maybe make a small offering for it. You can say that I recommended this for you and ask if he can do the puja as quickly as possible. Make sure he has your name so he can dedicate it for you.
5) Recite the Thirteen Chakra mantra every day. Recite six malas a day of the mantra every day until you get completely better.
6) It comes out for you to take the Tibetan medicine Gur-gum. Take five a day for seven days.
7) You need to have 45 long life tsa-tsas made (the same number as your age). If you know someone who can make them for you, ask him or her to do them. Otherwise, request Nalanda Monastery in France to make them. You should make a small offering for the materials and also for the time of the monk who makes them. If there is someone in New Zealand who can make them for you, this is also fine, or you can make them.
8) Recite Black Manjrushri mantra every day.
9) Recite one Padmasambhava prayer called Quickly Achieving Wishes or Sampa Nyur Drubma. Recite this eight or ten times a day for eleven days.
Please try these things. I and the Sangha at my house are also making prayers for you. Thank you so much for your kind service to the center, to me, to all sentient beings and to the teachings of the Dharma. Please continue living your life with the good heart, the thought of benefiting others. This is the best way to live your life.
With much love and prayers...