Student: My problem is I cannot eat. If I eat any food, my whole body starts itching and it becomes a raging itchiness, then burning inside, like molten lava, that spreads from my head to my toes. The infection (or yeast, larvae, or parasites) seems to spread and I have some from under my feet to the top of my head. To summarize, I have been in India and Asia for the past 20 years, but I am now in Canada, desperately ill with a very mysterious disease that no doctor is able to diagnose. It is some form of yeast or parasite infection that has spread through my body. It is so painful that I cannot sleep or do anything but scream in pain. For the past three months, I have tried to fight this infection with various natural methods—antifungals, garlic, iodine, and diets. Nothing works any more and I cannot take pharmaceutical medicines because I have no diagnosis. My only solution has been to eat as little as possible, but I become very very weak, and the infection is spreading aggressively.
I was able to check regarding your health and this is my advice:
1. Wear Most Secret Hayagriva protection. I can mail it to you if you email me your postal address.
2. Do the meditation and practice of Most Secret Hayagriva. Do you have the initiation for Most Secret Hayagriva? I can send the practice if you need it.
3. Have the Chetrul puja done.
4. Liberating from Spirit Harm puja (Lu Dang Sadakgi Dondrol). Have this puja performed. Are there lamas or geshes living near you? If you tell me who they are, I can check if it would be beneficial for them to do the puja for you.
5. I will do the chag sum puja for you.
6. Bless water using Most Secret Hayagriva. If you have the initiation, you visualize yourself as the deity, chant the mantra, and red light comes from your (the deity’s) heart and goes into the water and blesses the water. If you haven’t had the initiation, visualize the deity above the water and recite the mantra. While reciting the mantra, red light comes from the heart of the deity, flows into the water and blesses the water. The red light should be visualized as red nectar or light and energy flowing down into the water. You should blow on the water after each mala if you have had the initiation. If you haven’t had the initiation then don’t blow on the water, just do the visualization of nectar flowing from the heart of the deity above the water.
After you have recited several malas of the mantra, generate strong faith that the water has been blessed and every atom of the water has great power to completely purify all the four things (spirit harm, negative karma, disease, and defilements) and especially this disease that you are experiencing.
After sipping the water, which you can do several times a day, then concentrate on feeling that all negative karma has been purified and the disease is completely purified. Try to concentrate on that and believe strongly in that.
I am also making prayers for you, and also the Sangha in my house.
This is how to bless the water:
Have a container of water and put a picture of the deity in front of it. Depending on whether you have had the initiation or not, do the visualization of yourself as the deity or the deity above the water. Beams of nectar emit from the deity’s heart and bless the water in the container so that it can purify you. Visualize very strongly that it purifies the four things (spirit harm, negative karma, disease and defilements).
Recite the mantra as much as you can (at least a few malas each day). With the last 21 mantras that you recite, visualize that you receive all the qualities of omniscient mind, compassion and all the rest of the qualities.
After each mala, blow on the water if you have had the initiation. Otherwise, just visualize nectar coming from the deity into the water. Then sip the water several times a day.