I checked and the following needs to be done:
- Namgyalma long-life puja: three times.
- Read a long-life sutra the amount of times equal to your age. It is best if you do the reading, but your family can help.
- Chag-sum puja: please ask Geshe-la to do this.
- Gyab-shi puja: please ask Geshe-la to do this.
- Druk-chu-ma: please request the Lama Gyupas at Kopan Monastery to do this, with the teachers.
- Sri dok tsaktra chug-sum: the thirteen wheel ritual to prevent malevolent Sri sprits from harming. Ask Geshe-la to read this for you 30 times.
- Betraying the Dead puja: request the Lama Gyupas at Kopan Monastery to do this for you.
There are some other pujas that I need to do for you. There is quite a bit to be done and all of this needs to be done before having the operation.