Students at the centers should do the following practices to prevent more problems from earthquakes over the next six weeks:
- Recite Ngang Tsa Nangye and Tashi Tsegpa every day. [This is for Geshe Lama Konchog and the Geshe from Tibet Office to do.]
- Take eight Mahayana precepts as much as possible and pray that there will be no more natural disasters, there and everywhere else.
- Recite Migtsema mantra as much as possible, with prayers.
- Recite the Padmasambhava prayer. This is very powerful. Do this at least three times in the morning and evening, if possible more.
- Read the Diamond Sutra and the Heart Sutra to purify negative karma.
- Praises to the Twenty-one Taras.
- Lion-face Dakini prayer.
Keep doing these prayers for three to six months.