My dear one,
Sorry about the delay. Here is my reply. You need to do Yamantaka retreat; this would be very good. I will do mamo-trü-kang and she-nyin dü-dog puja for you. If you can, ask Geshe-la to do chag-sum puja for you.
If you can, recite five malas a day of the White Umbrella prayer until you are better, and do a total of 110 White Umbrella prayers. Also, do the Six-arm Mahakala, Kalarupa and Palden Lhamo practices if you can.
There is a protection you need to wear called Arya Granting Fearlessness. Geshe-la needs to bless this, then print it out and wear it around your neck. I am attaching the protection; it is a small text called Exalted One Unable to Be Controlled by Others Granting Fearlessness.
Some benefits of this protection are:
- Others are unable to harm you. You are protected when going to dangerous places.
- It protects you from danger and any harm, especially harm from spirits, cannibals, water, fire, poison, snakes, animals, thieves, and robbers.
- Others are unable to control you. It also protects you in court cases, or when you have to see someone who is set against you.
- It protects you from war, physical fighting in the place where you live, such as the area, town, your house, etc.
- You are protected from the dangers of the elements: fire, water, air, and earth. When you wear this protection, all the buddhas and bodhisattvas will guide you and will reveal all the Dharma to you.
This has been taught by seven buddhas.