What comes out beneficial is:
1. Golden Light Sutra—this is the best one to read at this time, this brings healing for the whole area. It helps to not be controlled or have the country taken over by another, it gives power to the leader. I checked and it is more powerful to have the Sutra of Golden Light recited by the monks in the monastery, it is more effective. So sponsor Gaden Lachi (Gaden Shartse and Jangtse together) to read the Golden Light Sutra. Request the monks to deeply dedicate for Israel and Palestine to have peace. The monks really have to recite with this strongly in their mind and then to dedicate to generate bodhicitta in everyone’s heart, especially the Palestine and Israeli people and the governments and the whole population. So for the monks to pray very strongly and begin by generating bodhicitta and then dedicate for harmony and to bring peace, including for the whole world.
2. Then there is one practice (in Tibetan) to stop war. If there is a lama, monk, nun or lay person who can read Tibetan and who has received highest tantra initiations. The success depends very much on individual person who does the practice and also their samaya.
3. To sponsor the extensive Medicine Buddha puja at Sera or Drepung Monastery. Again all the monks have to really make strong prayers and strong dedications. Making strong prayers to generate bodhicitta in the hearts of the sentient beings of the six realms and in particular everyone in Israel and Palestine, the whole population and the governments, to everyone. Dedicate very strongly and pray strongly for this.
The reason why to have these practices done in a monastery is because the monks are living in the 36 vows and also many older monks are living in 253 vows. Then they have compassion and can generate compassion to all living beings and especially those in Palestine and Israel. If they pray then there can be great success, and especially if they have realizations of bodhicitta and shunyata, especially realization of bodhicitta, then their prayers have unbelievable power to bring peace, even if just one person prays—there is so much power to stop the harm and fighting and to bring peace. I am not saying everybody has bodhicitta but of course they can generate it. Then also if there are great holy beings in the monasteries, who have bodhicitta and also especially realizations of tantra—generation and completion stage and clear light—then there is even more power if they make prayers.
I cannot predict that by them doing these pujas and practices that the fighting and war will stop immediately and everybody will have peace and become harmonious, I can’t predict that, but it’s worthwhile to try.
Regarding the pujas and practices, you have to make offerings for them. It will include offering tea and bread, maybe lunch and small money offering. Maybe if you can get many people to support, so maybe you need to discuss to see if people can sponsor the expenses or not.
Generally the whole world needs these prayers and pujas, there is most unbelievable need. Even the individuals who sponsor the expenses create so much merit.
In the past there was one man who had nothing, but he offered medicine and food to two (or four) ordained monks, not arya monks who have direct perception of emptiness. After the man died he was born as the most powerful king in Kashigar, he was the most powerful, wealthiest king in his next life. This was due to the cause of having offered medicine and food to the two or four monks.
4. The other thing is to recite White Umbrella praises in Israel: The Supreme Accomplishment of Sitatapatra and A Praise and Repelling Practice of Sitatapatra.
5. Also please recite the Prayer for Peace by the great yogi Tang Tong Gyalpo.
What is happening is the result of karma. From negative karma the result is suffering. From virtuous karma the result is happiness. Then from the second outline of karma—karma is expandable—so for example, even though the cause may be very small but the result is unbelievable, unbelievable; we can’t figure it out, because the cause is very small, but the result is unbelievable, have to experience for so many lifetimes, like 700 lifetimes or 1,000 lifetimes you have to experience the result—happiness or suffering. For example, if you cheat one sentient being you will be cheated for 1,000 lifetimes, you will have to suffer the result. If you kill one tiny insect, because karma is expandable you will be killed for 700 life times. But it also depends how it is done.
Therefore to be able to make offerings to the monks who are living in the higher vows, there will be unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable good results and happiness that you will experience and if the offering is made with bodhicitta, then it becomes the cause of enlightenment. Every single offering or service done then becomes the cause of enlightenment—to be able to free numberless sentient beings from the oceans of samsaric sufferings and achieve the state of omniscient mind.
Please tell everyone who contributes to generate bodhicitta motivation and then make the offering, that is if there are people who want to and can make the offering—I am not pushing it.
Then just to mention without negative karma there is no suffering, so it means without having created the cause—negative karma—in the past, there wouldn’t be war and disharmony with Israel and Palestine.
Without creating good karma there is no result, happiness. Once the karma is created, the result never gets lost, even zillion, trillion, billion, million eons the result never gets lost, definitely will have to experience it once the cause—whether from virtue or non-virtue—has not been destroyed. As long as it’s there, then we have to definitely experience the result.
Finally it is important to dedicate for all wars happening in the world.
With much love and prayers...