This book is a compilation of Lama Zopa Rinpoche's advice to prison inmates over the years. This book is not just advice for prisoners. It is for all of us. Read excerpts and order a copy.
In this collection of advice for those practicing in prison, Rinpoche explains how to use the situation in prison to develop the mind.
- Meditation in Prisons •
- Prison is an Opportunity to Practice •
- Son Passed Away •
- Using Time in Prison to Practice Dharma •
- Chenrezig Practice in Prison •
- How to Achieve Real Happiness •
Advice for prisoners on how to use the situation to develop their mind on the path to enlightenment.
- Being in Prison •
- Preliminaries and Other Practices in Prison •
- A Nun in Jail •
- The Prison is Your Retreat House •
- Letter to Martha Stewart •
- Making Life in Prison Meaningful •
- Request for Practices from Prison •
- Request for Guru •
- Prison Is the Best Opportunity •
- How Fortunate You Are! •
- Lam-rim is the Main Focus •
- How to Practice in Prison •