The real enemy is ignorance, the self-cherishing thought, so there’s no reason to get angry with external conditions
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Don't Get Angry at the Stick
Lama Yeshe: Is Attachment Completely Negative?
A transcript of teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the 41st Kopan Course. Includes a talk by Ven. Roger Kunsang on the beginnnings of FPMT.
A step-by-step guide on how to realize emptiness and cut the root of samsara.
A short lam-rim prayer that contains the essence of the whole path to enlightenment
How to deal with attachment with a realistic attitude, so we remain calm and clear when experiencing pleasure.
Advice on the essence of Dharma practice and the benefits of the center.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Guru Brings You to Enlightenment
A short prayer that helps us develop the correct attitude toward the virtuous friend.
The I appears to exist from its own side, but it is merely imputed by the mind
- Permission to Bless Sentient Beings in the Ocean •
- Feeding the Ducks •
- Mantras to Benefit Dead Insects •
- Three Ways to Benefit Animals •
- Advice for a Dying Dog •
- Blessing Animals •
- Letter from a Dog •
- Animal Liberation Train •
- Protecting and Feeding Birds •
- Caring for Pets in Everyday Life and at Their Death •
- More Talks on This Topic: Various Practices for Animals •
- Benefiting Dude and Other Animals •
- How to Benefit Dead Insects •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Address at Lama Yeshe's Funeral
Sentient beings' happiness comes from Dharma, from virtuous actions.