Lama Yeshe discusses the five lay vows with students at Chenrezig Institute.
Advice for students who have broken their vows or stopped their daily practice commitments.
- Confessing Broken Commitments •
- Purifying Broken Commitments •
- Giving Up Lay Vows •
- Problem Doing Commitments •
- Giving Up Commitments •
- Giving Back Commitments •
- Confession of Broken Commitments •
- Broken Lay Vows •
- Unable to Keep Commitments •
- Illness During the Teachings •
- Broken Vows •
- More Talks on this Topic: Broken Vows and Commitments •
- Initiation and Tsa-tsa Commitment •
- The Effect of Broken Commitments •
- Too Busy for Daily Commitments •
- Broken Tantric Commitments •
A translation and commentary on the 36 vows upheld by novice monks and nuns.
The eight Mahayana precepts should be taken with the motivation of bodhicitta, remembering the kindness of other sentient beings
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gives a commentary on and confers the eight Mahayanaprecepts
The Practice and Benefits of the Eight Mahayana Precepts