Benefits aNd gifts for Members
When you become a member of LYWA for a one-time donation of US$1,000, you can enjoy all the amazing benefits that membership brings, including access to the entire LYWA library in digital format.
Members receive these direct and tangible benefits:
- A free copy of each free book published by LYWA in the future.
- A free copy of each Lama Yeshe or Lama Zopa Rinpoche book edited by the Archive and published by LYWA or Wisdom Publications for sale in the future.
- Any of our DVDs in stock sent to you for free by request.
- 50% discount on Adele Hulse’s Big Love, the official biography of Lama Yeshe, to be published by LYWA.
- One year subscription to FPMT’s bi-annual Mandala magazine, including a PDF of the magazine and the Mandala ebook.
- Your choice of one of the following:
- One year of pujas done by the Kopan monks and nuns; or
- Light offerings on the four great Buddhist festival days over one year in Bodhgaya.
- Access to the entire LYWA library of books and DVDs in digital format in our Members Area. Books will be available to members in pdf and ePublishing formats.
- Access to selected print quality images of Lama Thubten Yeshe and Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche, which may be downloaded for personal use.
- Your choice of one of nine FPMT practice booklet PDFs, and one of four Online Learning Center courses. (See list below)
A Special gift for Donations of US$1,500
Those who can offer US$1,500 or more will receive all the benefits above, PLUS a limited edition of Lisa Sawlit's spectacular portrait of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. The limited edition prints are 36” x 22” (91.5 x 56 cm) in size, and have been numbered, signed and sealed by the artist.
Become a Benefactor of the Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive and play a role in bringing the essential teachings of Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche to people all over the world. Your donation will help the Archive to continue in our work of preserving, editing and publishing the teachings of Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche, and other great teachers of our time.
Those who can offer US$500 or more will receive any LYWA publication in print or ebook PLUS one FPMT PDF and one Online Learning Center course. (See list below)
For your donation of $250 or more, we will send you any LYWA publication in print or ebook PLUS one FPMT PDF. (See list below)
For your donation of $100 or more, we will send you any LYWA publication in print or ebook.
All donors of $50 or more will receive a print copy of one of our free books, or any one of our ebooks.
Members and those who have donated US$250 or more to LYWA can select one of the following FPMT practice booklets for download as a free pdf file.
- Daily Meditation
- Liberating Animals from the Danger of Death-Short Version
- Chod: Cutting Through the Ego (for initiates only)
- Daily Prayers
- Dharma for Daily Life
- Medicine Buddha—The Wish-fulfilling Jewel
- Powerful Mantras for the Body at Death Time
- The Sun Illuminating the Profound Meaning of Emptiness
- Vajra Armor—The Protection Wheel—Long & Short Practice
Members and those who have donated US$500 or more to LYWA can also select one of the following FPMT online courses for free download.
- Meditation 101
- Buddhism in a Nutshell
- Living in the Path, Module 07 - Bringing Emptiness to Life
- Living in the Path, Module 08 - The Secret of the Mind
Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche in Waikanae, New Zealand, 1975.The Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive is a 501(c)(3) tax-deductible, non-profit corporation dedicated to the welfare of all sentient beings and is totally dependent upon your donations for its continued existence. The Archive was established with virtually no seed funding and has developed solely through the kindness of our many supporters. Our further development similarly depends upon the generosity of those who see the benefit and necessity of this work, and we are so grateful to all our contributors, large and small, who make the work of the Archive possible.
Through the merit of having contributed to the spread of the Buddhist teachings for the sake of all sentient beings, may our benefactors and their families and friends have long and healthy lives, all happiness, and may all their Dharma wishes be instantly fulfilled.