Lama Zopa Rinpoche's How to Practice Dharma has been published by Business Weekly Publications, a division of Cite Publishing Ltd., in Taiwan.
The following LYWA publications have been translated into Chinese by Bodhicitta Cultural Enterprise Publishing (Bodhicitta Publications):
Making Life Meaningful, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
The Essence of Tibetan Buddhism, by Lama Yeshe.
Virtue & Reality, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Bodhicitta Cultural Enterprise Publishing is located in Taiwan and is affiliated with the FPMT; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Peaceful Stillness of the Silent Mind, by Lama Yeshe, was published by Oak Tree Publishing Co. in December 2014. Ego, Attachment and Liberation, by Lama Yeshe, was published by Oak Tree Publishing Co. in January 2016.
The following LYWA transcripts were translated by Lobsang Dhargyey and are available for download as pdf files:
- Perfect Freedom: The Great Value of Being Human, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Lama Tsongkhapa Guru Yoga (Ganden Lha Gyäma), by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Burning Offering to Dorje Khadro a sadhana and commentary by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Mind Retreat, a teaching at Tushita Retreat Centre, Dharamsala, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
The following LYWA publication was translated by Sherab Chen and is available for download as a pdf file:
- Becoming Your Own Therapist, by Lama Yeshe.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche's Dear Lama Zopa, which was published by Wisdom Publications, has been translated into Chinese.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche's The Heart of the Path was published by Lapis Lazuli Light Publications. (ISBN #978-957-8840-38-6)