Advice on practices which may help remove obstacles for those who are unemployed and having difficulties finding work.
- Looking for Work •
- Success in Finding a Job •
- Obstacles to Finding Work •
- Can’t Find a Job •
- Practices for Successful Jobseeking •
A talk by Tenzin Ösel Hita on unconditional love and how to practice Dharma.
Tenzin Ösel Hita addresses a ;wide range of topics including education, masculinity, patience, discipline, jealousy and anger in this Dharma talk.
Advice on matters related to travel and immigration, including how to think when traveling by plane and practices for removing visa obstacles.
- Note for Hotel Maid •
- Border Crossing to Nepal •
- Obstacles to Getting a Visa •
- Removing Long-term Visa Obstacles •
- Mantra Recommended Before Traveling •
- Improving Dependent Arising: How to Eliminate Obstacles before Travel •
- Advice for Flying •
- Immigration Difficulties •
- Success in Removing Visa Obstacles •
- Query About Travel and Sur Practice •
- Tara Practice and Prayers While Flying •
- Travel Risk in Third World Country •
- Visa Obstacles for Geshe •
- Removing Travel Obstacles •
- Travel Obstacles •
In this talk, Tenzin Ösel Hita discusses the inner values which enable us to live a meaningful, peaceful and harmonious life.
This multimedia presentation is based on a talk given by Lama Yeshe in Berkeley, California in 1983. The teachings are presented in a format that weaves together transcripts, video, audio and images.
Lama Yeshe articulates his far-reaching vision for universal education.
In two public lectures in California in July 1983, Lama Yeshe addressed the perils of the First Nuclear Age, exacerbated at that time by the Cold War and Americans' worries over the Soviet nuclear threat.
How to make eating the cause of enlightenment for oneself and all other sentient beings. Through the Mahayana practice of offering the food we eat, our lives become most beneficial, not only for ourselves but for all sentient beings.
A teaching on the significance of His Holiness' visit to Europe in 1982.
How painful experiences help us develop a deeper understanding that is beyond the merely intellectual.
Archetypal images of enlightened beings symbolize wisdom and understanding, and give positive imprints to the mind.
How to establish our motivation so each day is meaningful
Whenever we’re practicing Dharma in daily life, at that time we’re taking care of ourselves.