- Extensive Daily Practice Advice for an Artist •
- The Main Practice is Lam-rim •
- Lam-rim and Guru Yoga Daily Practice •
- Connection to Practices •
- Motivation for Daily Practice and All Activities •
- Daily Practice: The Power of the Compassion Buddha Practice •
- Study the Lam-rim and Be Kind to Others •
- Use This Precious Opportunity to Practice Dharma •
- Daily Practice Advice for Students at Kopan •
- Practice Plan for Student's Mother •
- Daily Practices for Success •
- Extensive Daily Practice Advice •
- Meditate on Lamrim Every Day •
- Instructions for Everyday Life •
- Life Practice Advice for Long-time Student •
- Daily Practices to Clear Obstacles •
- Essential Life Practices •
- A Meaningful Life •
- Strong Daily Practice •
- Tonglen, Water Bowls and Other Daily Practices •
- Lam-rim Meditation, Study and Service •
- Cutting Down Practice Time •
- Practice Advice for the Quickest Enlightenment •
- How to Use Criticism and Unfavorable Situations on the Path •
- More Talks on this Topic: Daily Practice Advice •
- Renounce the Ego •
- Daily Practices and Tong-len Advice •
- A Wish-granting Life •
- White Tara and Other Practices •
- Recommended Daily Practices •
- Essential Practices for a Busy Student •
Rinpoche explains the benefits of mani pills, the Thirty-five Buddhas practice, and the importance of purifying negative karma in this evening session during the 100 Million Mani Retreat at Chenrezig Institute, Australia.
The eight Mahayana precepts should be taken with the motivation of bodhicitta, remembering the kindness of other sentient beings
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave these teachings on offering practices during a Cittamani Tara Puja at Amitabha Buddhist Centre, Singapore in 1992.
A commentary on Vajrasattva meditation and recitation as a purification practice.
An interview with His Holiness the Dalai Lama about Buddhist teachings and practice
The practice of prostrations to the Thirty-five Buddhas is a powerful method to purify past harmful actions and prevent unwanted sufferings in the future.
Extracts from teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche and Lama Yeshe on the practice of Vajrasattva
- Practices for Life: Preliminaries and Lamrim Meditation •
- Nyung-näs and Practices for Life •
- Extensive Life Practices for a New Student •
- Life Practices for a Young Student at Kopan •
- Chenrezig and Other Practices for New Student •
- First Study the Whole Lamrim •
- Practices to Focus on for Your Whole Life •
- Practices to Make Your Life Useful and Beneficial •
- Practice Advice for Life for New Student •
- Golden Light Sutra, Nyung-nä and Lam-rim Practice •
- Lamrim Study and Effortful Meditation Practice •
- Practice For All Sentient Beings •
- Life Practices After Kopan •
- Life Practices: Lamrim, Preliminaries, Tantra •
Teachings from a Mani retreat held at Institut Vajra Yogini, France, in 2009.
Lightly edited teachings from the Amitabha and White Tara initiations and retreat held at Shakyamuni Center, Taiwan, in February 2007.
A teaching on the four opponent powers, a practice that purifies negative karma and obscurations
Lightly edited excerpts from a one-month Mitukpa retreat held in Vermont, USA, 2002.
This commentary includes advice on combining the practice with prostrations and lam-rim meditation.