Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave these teachings on offering practices during a Cittamani Tara Puja at Amitabha Buddhist Centre, Singapore in 1992.
A commentary on Vajrasattva meditation and recitation as a purification practice.
An interview with His Holiness the Dalai Lama about Buddhist teachings and practice
The practice of prostrations to the Thirty-five Buddhas is a powerful method to purify past harmful actions and prevent unwanted sufferings in the future.
Extracts from teachings by Lama Zopa Rinpoche and Lama Yeshe on the practice of Vajrasattva
- Practices for Life: Preliminaries and Lamrim Meditation •
- Nyung-näs and Practices for Life •
- Extensive Life Practices for a New Student •
- Life Practices for a Young Student at Kopan •
- Chenrezig and Other Practices for New Student •
- First Study the Whole Lamrim •
- Practices to Focus on for Your Whole Life •
- Practices to Make Your Life Useful and Beneficial •
- Practice Advice for Life for New Student •
- Golden Light Sutra, Nyung-nä and Lam-rim Practice •
- Lamrim Study and Effortful Meditation Practice •
- Practice For All Sentient Beings •
- Life Practices After Kopan •
- Life Practices: Lamrim, Preliminaries, Tantra •
Teachings from a Mani retreat held at Institut Vajra Yogini, France, in 2009.
Lightly edited teachings from the Amitabha and White Tara initiations and retreat held at Shakyamuni Center, Taiwan, in February 2007.
A teaching on the four opponent powers, a practice that purifies negative karma and obscurations
Lightly edited excerpts from a one-month Mitukpa retreat held in Vermont, USA, 2002.
This commentary includes advice on combining the practice with prostrations and lam-rim meditation.
A teaching by abbot Achos Rinpoche, with a commentary by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
The mandala offering is a powerful method to collect merit and purify miserliness.
This practice is especially beneficial for those who have heavy problems, serious health problems, big projects or financial difficulties.
Extensive advice from Lama Zopa Rinpoche on which practices should be done daily.