Rinpoche gave this advice about resolving complaints and dealing with interpersonal conflict at the Dharma center. Rinpoche said the real enemy and the cause of all our problems is the self-cherishing thought.
Advice for students planning to build at the Dharma center.
- Completion of a Stupa •
- Renovations at the Center •
- Building a New Gompa After a Fire •
- Thank You and Rejoice! •
- A New Center Building •
- Pujas Before Felling Trees •
- Construction of a New Building •
- The Four Harmonious Brothers •
This collection presents Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s introductions to five of the souvenir booklets produced for Dharma Celebrations held at Tushita Mahayana Meditation Centre, Delhi, India.
Advice about the importance of the Dharma center, which brings benefit to so many sentient beings.
- Tenth Anniversary Message •
- Thirtieth Birthday Message •
- The Importance of the Dharma Center •
- Benefits of FPMT Projects •
- Benefits of the FPMT •
- Dharma Centers •
- The Dharma Center is an Emergency Rescue Operation •
- Benefits of Dharma Centers and Temples •
- Benefits of Working at a Dharma Center •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche sent this advice to a Dharma center which was having difficulties with the decisions and conduct of one of the people working at the center.
A speech by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the opening of a new building for Amitabha Buddhist Centre, Singapore.
Sentient beings' happiness comes from Dharma, from virtuous actions.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave this advice about the merit of offering service at the Dharma center for the benefit of others.
A talk about guru devotion, the FPMT organization and the benefits of the Dharma center
A talk to workers at the hospice about the benefits of serving others with a sincere heart
A teaching on the merit of offering service to the guru at the Dharma center.
Dr. Nicholas Ribush gives an account of his personal experience of Lama Yeshe, the founder of the FPMT.
Advice to FPMT center and project directors about the purpose, structure and direction of the organization.
A journey across South-east Asia in 1972 led Dr Nick Ribush to Kopan Monastery, Nepal.