Advice and thanks given to students who have offered service and support for Dharma centers and projects in various roles.
- Retreat Advice and Thanks for Many Years of Service •
- Thanks for Making Dharma Books Available •
- Thanks for Offering Service •
- Study and Service for Sentient Beings •
- Helping a Nun •
- Years of Service •
- Thanks to Benefactor •
- Thanking Benefactors •
- To a Benefactor •
- Merit Box Donations •
- Offering Service For Many Years •
- Thanks for Support •
- Service at Retreat Center •
- Long-term Retreat •
- Help the Center Continuously •
- Continue Helping the Center •
- The Benefits of Serving a Dharma Center •
- Benefits of Karma Yoga •
- You Are Needed at the Center •
This collection presents Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s introductions to five of the souvenir booklets produced for Dharma Celebrations held at Tushita Mahayana Meditation Centre, Delhi, India.
Advice about the importance of the Dharma center, which brings benefit to so many sentient beings.
- Tenth Anniversary Message •
- Thirtieth Birthday Message •
- The Importance of the Dharma Center •
- Benefits of FPMT Projects •
- Benefits of the FPMT •
- Dharma Centers •
- The Dharma Center is an Emergency Rescue Operation •
- Benefits of Dharma Centers and Temples •
- Benefits of Working at a Dharma Center •
Advice for center directors on how to resolve conflict with difficult students at the Dharma center by remembering their kindness and having an open heart, tolerance and compassion.
- Center Disharmony and Theft •
- Difficulties in Dharma Center •
- Problems at a Dharma Center •
- How to Bring Harmony to the Center •
Advice on the practice of giving and letters of thanks to benefactors of Rinpoche's centers and projects.
- Kind Benefactor •
- Thanking Benefactors •
- Thanks for Donation to Kopan •
- Donation to Amdo Eye Center •
- Ways to Give Away Money •
- Investing for Real Profit •
- Helping a Business •
- The Center is of Utmost Importance •
- Thanks for Generosity to FPMT and His Holiness the Dalai Lama •
A speech by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the opening of a new building for Amitabha Buddhist Centre, Singapore.
Sentient beings' happiness comes from Dharma, from virtuous actions.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave this advice about the merit of offering service at the Dharma center for the benefit of others.
A talk about guru devotion, the FPMT organization and the benefits of the Dharma center
A talk to workers at the hospice about the benefits of serving others with a sincere heart
A teaching on the merit of offering service to the guru at the Dharma center.
Dr. Nicholas Ribush gives an account of his personal experience of Lama Yeshe, the founder of the FPMT.
Advice to FPMT center and project directors about the purpose, structure and direction of the organization.
A journey across South-east Asia in 1972 led Dr Nick Ribush to Kopan Monastery, Nepal.