Lamrim teachings and guided meditations from a one-month course in 1975.
This book is a unique study program which provides a 365-day outline of the graduated path to enlightenment in a clear, practical format that is suitable for both individual and group practice.
Advice on the study and practice of lamrim, the path to enlightenment.
- Dedicate Oneself to the Lam-rim •
- A Letter to Students at Kopan •
- Reading Lam-rim Books •
- Lam-rim is the Main Thing •
- Focus on Lam-rim •
- Generating Faith •
- Lam-rim Realizations •
- Train in the Graduated Path •
- Practice Advice: Read Lam-rim •
- Practice Gone Dry •
- Benefits of the Lam-rim •
- Direction in Life •
- Advice on Lam-rim Study and Practice •
- Focus on Lamrim Practice •
- Lam-rim the Main Practice •
- Familiarity with the Dharma •
- Train the Mind in Lam-rim •
- Lam-rim Meditation •
- Attainment of Lam-rim Realizations •
- Which Lam-rim Text to Study •
- Stick With the Lam-rim •
- The Suffering of Samsara •
- Meditations on the Graduated Path •
- A Worthwhile Life •
- Renouncing Attachment to a Monk •
- Lamrim and Manjushri Practices •
- The Best Life for Yourself and Others •
Comprehensive lamrim outlines from the text Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand, by Pabongka Rinpoche. These outlines were produced by Piero Sirianni and are freely available for download as PDF files.
Advice on the importance of Dharma practice and how to actualize the lamrim, the path to enlightenment.
- Doubts About Lam-rim •
- The Quickest Path to Enlightenment •
- Special Qualities of Buddhism •
- Lama Tsongkhapa's Teachings •
- Lam-rim Quotes •
- Lam-rim and Tantra •
- Following the Basic Program •
- Recognize the Nature of Suffering •
- This Perfect Human Rebirth is Most Precious •
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Enlightenment •
- Definition of a Holiday •
- Freedom is in Our Hands •
- The Essence of Lama Tsongkhapa’s Teachings •
This series presents chapters from the LYWA book Freedom Through Understanding in a format that includes written teachings enhanced by audio, video and images.
A public talk on how to bring peace and happiness to oneself and others.
Advice on the need for FPMT students to actualize the lam-rim teachings and achieve realizations
Two discourses on topics including emptiness of the I, impermanence and death, and transforming problems
Teachings on Lama Tsongkhapa's Lamrim Chenmo, the Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment, July 2008.
His Holiness discusses a range of topics, including reincarnation, karma, meditation and other religions
His Holiness discusses a range of topics, including how to practice Dharma, the mind or consciousness, rebirth, karma and world peace
His Holiness the Dalai Lama discusses a range of topics,including karma, other religions, depression, Buddhist tenets and the mind.
His Holiness the Dalai Lama responds to general questions about Buddhism from students at Tushita Meditation Centre, Dharamsala
Three discourses on how to subdue the mind and achieve enlightenment by practicing the graduated path (lamrim).