A Teaching With Special Emphasis on The Methods of an Experiential Instruction
A definitive root text on the seven-point mind training, supplemented by outlines.
A heartfelt request to the guru for blessings to realize all the stages of the path to enlightenment, as well as a meditation on the nature of the guru.
Heartspoon: Encouragement through Recollecting Impermanence
Renunciation, bodhicitta, and the correct view of emptiness
This concise prayer by Lama Tsongkhapa teaches the entire graduated path to enlightenment.
A brief presentation of the stages of the path to enlightenment.
This sutra invokes the buddhas of the ten directions. Translated from Tibetan by Ven. Tsenla.
This sutra belongs to the class of texts called the Perfection of Wisdom Sutras. It is a presentation of profound wisdom on the nature of emptiness.
Teachings on the causes and effects of various actions
The Diamond Cutter Sutra is a discourse on the Buddhist concept of emptiness or “Wisdom Gone Beyond.”
The Arya Sanghata Sutra is a teaching given by Buddha Shakyamuni on Vulture's Peak in Rajagriha, India. Like all Mahayana sutras, this discourse was memorized by the Buddha's disciples and later written down in Sanskrit.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche explains the benefits of studying the teachings of the Buddha in this talk given at Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa, Italy.
Advice on various mantras and sutras recommended by Rinpoche.
- Namgyalma Protection •
- Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- White Tara Mantras •
- Two Million Manis •
- Blessing Sound Offerings •
- A New Mantra and its Benefits •
- Mantras for Success •
- The Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- The Great Increasing Jewel, Fathomless Celestial Mansion, Extremely Well Abiding, Secret Holy Mantra •
- Tara Mantra for Success and Dispelling Obstacles •
- Mantras for Forgetfulness •
- Benefits of Namgyalma Mantra •
- Mantra: Exalted One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred •
- Buddha’s Name Mantra – Protecting from the Three Lower Realms •
- The Mantra Called Sublime One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred, Completely •
- White Umbrella Mantra and Deity •
- Benefits of OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Two Essential Daily Practices •
- The Benefits of Reciting OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Recite Amitabha’s Name Every Day •