In this video extract, Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises how to relate the four immeasurable thoughts to our daily life, with a strong determination to make our life beneficial for others.
Advice on the importance of compassion, the good heart.
- The Benefit of Pure Love and Joy •
- Great Compassion for Others •
- Great Compassion •
- The Good Heart is the Root of Happiness •
- Essential Advice •
- Why Compassion is Important •
- Results of Compassion •
- The Quick Path to Enlightenment •
- Compassion is the Basis of Achieving Enlightenment •
- The Advantages of Cherishing Others •
- The Quickest Way to Achieve Enlightenment •
Rinpoche discusses compassion, the good heart, in this teaching excerpt from the 36th Kopan Course.
Advice on how to create the cause of happiness and success in this life and future lives until enlightenment, by practicing compassion, the good heart.
- A Beneficial Life •
- Helping Others With a Good Heart •
- How to Combat Self-cherishing •
- Our Purpose is to Serve Others •
- Advice for a Happy Life •
- Cherishing Others Is the Best Way to Love Yourself •
Lama Yeshe discusses the four immeasurables and how to develop equanimity, excerpted from A Commentary on the Yoga Method of Divine Wisdom Manjushri.
How to develop compassion and offer perfect service to others.
A teaching on Chenrezig visualization, the benefits of compassion and laws of karma
If we have a good heart and cherish others, we will enjoy happiness and success, however, if we are selfish, more and more problems will arise.
How to meditate on the four immeasurable thoughts: immeasurable equanimity, immeasurable loving kindness, immeasurable compassion and immeasurable joy.
We are responsible for the happiness, peace and success of all sentient beings
The good heart as the source of all happiness
In this talk, Dr. Nicholas Ribush discusses how to develop compassion, which is at the heart of the Buddhist path.
An audio recording and unedited transcript of Chapter One of "How Things Exist."
The methods for transforming everyday actions into the cause of enlightenment and the ordinary view of phenomena into the wisdom realizing emptiness.
Teachings on compassion for others as the means for overcoming all obstacles.