We have new Finnish translations to share with you including Joyful Parents, Successful Children (Onnellisen elämän perusta) by Lama Zopa Rinpoche and a selection of teachings by both Lama Zopa Rinpoche and Lama Yeshe.
A public lecture by Lama Yeshe on the death process, the intermediate state and rebirth.
Welcome to our May 2019 e-news!
Rinpoche asks students to abandon eating meat and become vegetarian. Rinpoche also discusses animal liberation and other ways to benefit animals, and explains our karmic connection with animals.
Lama zopa Rinpoche: Why Be a Vegetarian
Lama Yeshe discusses the four immeasurables and how to develop equanimity.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: The Enlightenment Attitude
Lama Yeshe discusses meditation experience in tantric practice.
A teaching about the importance of bodhicitta, the mind of enlightenment, given when Lama was bestowing bodhisattva vows.
We have a new Russian translation to share with you, Freedom Through Understanding, by Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Advice on how to use depression on the path to enlightenment.
- Advice on Transforming Depression •
- So Much to Rejoice In •
- Depressed and Unsure Where to Live •
- Daughter with Depression •
- Practices for Depression •
- Depressed Student •
- Practice Tong-len for Depression •
- Practices for Daughter's Depression •
- Balloon Mantras for Daughter's Depression •
- Severe Depression •
- Stopping Depression •
- Dealing with Depression •
- Long-Term Depression •
- Depression in the Family •
- Battling with Depression •
- Severe Depression •
- More Talks on this Topic: Depression •
- How to Overcome Depression •
- Remedy for Depression •
- Severe Depression and Anxiety •
- The Best Way to Eliminate Depression •
- Numberless Buddhas Cherish You Most •
- Transforming Depression •
Advice on karma, including how to create good karma and avoid nonvirtue.
- Accepting Karma •
- Many Obstacles Due to Karma •
- Karma of a Group is More Powerful •
- Everything is Produced by Karma •
- Result of Past Karma •
- Karma and Its Results •
- Good Karma of Caring For Animals •
- Karma is Definite •
- Think of the Kindness of Sentient Beings •
- The Karma of Harming Others •
Advice on bodhicitta, the altruistic mind of enlightenment.
- Practicing Patience •
- Generating Bodhicitta •
- You Have So Much to Rejoice About in This Life •
- Effortful Bodhicitta Motivation •
- Motivation is Most Important •
- Live Your Life With Bodhicitta •
- How to Make Your Life Most Beneficial for Sentient Beings, Even With Your Speech •
- The Ultimate Good Heart •
- Living With Bodhicitta •
- Pray to Benefit Others •
- Ultimate Advice for Success •
- The Most Important Thing Is Bodhicitta •
Advice given to those who practice healing or have been healed.
- Connection With Kuan Yin •
- Offering Comfort and Help to the Sick •
- Healing With Medicine Buddha Practice •
- Practice Advice for a Healer/Psychic •
- Study with Healer •
- Mantras for Healing •
- Healing With Tong-len •
- Healing With Compassion •
- Buddhism and Healing •
- Healing Sessions •
- A Discussion About Healing •
- Healing Mantra and Visualization •
- Compassion is Most Important for Healing Others •