- Six-Month Calm Abiding Retreat •
- Shamatha (Calm Abiding) Retreat •
- Practice and Retreat Advice •
- Advice for Long Retreat •
- Retreat Practice Advice •
- Shi-nä Retreat •
- Pilgrimage to Bodhgaya, Rajgir and Nalanda •
- Advice for Pilgrimage •
- Practicing in Bodhgaya •
- More Talks on this Topic: Pilgrimage •
- Why Bodhgaya Is So Important •
- A Piece of the Pure Land •
- Swayambunath Mountain •
This topic contains advice on the preliminary practice of refuge, and includes a short talk by Lama Zopa Rinpoche on the qualities of the Buddha.
Advice from Lama Zopa Rinpoche about offering service at the Dharma center. Topics include conflict resolution, how to design the center logo, fundraising and teaching Dharma.