Advice on bodhicitta, the altruistic mind of enlightenment.
- Practicing Patience •
- Generating Bodhicitta •
- You Have So Much to Rejoice About in This Life •
- Effortful Bodhicitta Motivation •
- Motivation is Most Important •
- Live Your Life With Bodhicitta •
- How to Make Your Life Most Beneficial for Sentient Beings, Even With Your Speech •
- The Ultimate Good Heart •
- Living With Bodhicitta •
- Pray to Benefit Others •
Advice on nyung nä, a powerful two-day practice associated with Chenrezig, the Buddha of Compassion.
- Continue With Nyung-näs and Lam-rim •
- We Can Be Free From Samsara •
- Unable to Complete Nyung-näs •
- Nyung-nä Advice •
- Practices for Purification and Collecting Merit •
- Two Thousand Nyung Näs and Other Life Practices •
- The Benefits of Nyung-näs •
- Thank you for Nyung-näs •
- A Powerful Practice •
- Nyung-näs •
- Nyung-nä •
- Completion of 300 Nyung-näs •
- The Greatest Purification •
- 700 Nyung-näs Seems Good •
- Dispelling Obstacles For Nyung-nä Retreat •
- A Quick Way to Purify Obscurations •
- Animal Liberation and Nyung Näs •
- Drinking During a Nyung Nä •
- Two Thousand Nyung Näs •
Advice on making offerings to the Three Rare Sublime Ones.
- Verses to Inspire Offerings •
- Offering to the Sangha •
- Water Bowls Practice •
- How to Generate Merit by Offering Music, such as Bell, Gong or Conch Shell •
- Making Offerings to the Pretas •
- Offerings to the Guru-Buddha •
- Offering Incense •
- Benefits of Offering Gold to Buddha Statues •
- Take Care of the Flowers •
- Water Bowl Offerings •
- Flower Offering Card •
- How to Dedicate a Money Offering •
- Water Bowl Offerings as a Group Practice •
- The Benefits of Supporting the Center and Sangha •
We have a new Russian translation to share with you, Adapting Positively to Any Circumstance, by Tenzin Ösel Hita.
Lama Thubten Yeshe: An Excerpt from Big Love
In these teachings Lama Zopa Rinpoche discusses our potential to bring benefit and happiness, including full enlightenment, to all sentient beings. Now available as an ebook, The Path to Ultimate Happiness.
Advice on powerful mantras with many benefits including healing, purifying negative karma and dispelling obstacles.
- The Exalted Zung of Norbu Sangpo •
- The Mantra Encompassing the Essence of Kangyur •
- The Wisdom Mantra Called the Arya Six Syllables •
- Stainless Pinnacle Lotus Mantra •
- Amoghapasha Mantra •
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Path to Ultimate Happiness
Adele Hulse: The Author Explains How Big Love Came About
Our latest Italian translations including The Perfect Human Rebirth by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: Problems Come from Following the Eight Worldly Dharmas
In this talk, Tenzin Ösel Hita discusses the inner values which enable us to live a meaningful, peaceful and harmonious life.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche: The Qualities of Lama Yeshe
This report of a Dharma celebration held in India in 1982 contains advice from His Holiness Ling Rinpoche, a summary of the EEC1 program and a Tara practice by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.